1. G

Dark Wind car

Go ahead and send me one Drunken :P
  2. G

Dark Wind car

10 weeks is my estimate.
  3. G

Dark Wind car

LOL welp... after 3 years... Its been a good one. Killing 5 black dragons, 5 krakens, and leviathan to get a car for an achievement that it wasn't supposed to even be part of the game. Great crafting recipe I'm sure many people will use.... Good luck to whoever actually can do that.
  4. G

Strada Achievement Custom Changes

@Lachesis and @Sparkle Can we get any updates on this?
  5. G

Honestly, an update from staff about why this was done. And if its going to be reverted is all I want at this point.
  6. G

Yeah, just add every vehicle to the achievement... EVERYONE TO LEVI! We need all the Enoans now. JK, please just remove dark wind. Thanks!
  7. G

As long as next weeks box has every vehicle for it in it. XD
  8. G

So put it in its own custom vehicles achievement and get it out of this one. All the other custom achievements are in their own achievement.
  9. G

Lol I think you miss the point entirely. This achievement never should have been messed with at all.
  10. G

So as many people know who have been going for the Strada Achievement... the custom changes are complete bs. The Dark Wind P2W car should not have been added. Not only should it not have been not added, there was 0 communication that this custom change was being made. There is no way to get this...
  11. G

Buff Sport Fishing? [Proposed Solution]

The gold for sports fishing sucks. Sports fishing needs a buff to the amount of gold you get. I'm going to break down the pros and cons in my eyes below (please keep in mind that this is only for sports fishing not bait worm fishing) Pros of Sport fishing: Lowish start up cost. (boat and...
  12. G

Anything 3.5 related

@Sparkle I think the xp required to be on the leaderboards should be the same for all levels of guilds. Sieges require 50 people. I think it would be fair to say they should at least all be active 1 time a week at least to do 2 guild quests. So if we just assume 40xp per person, 2000xp a week to...
  13. G

Anything 3.5 related

I want to preference what I say by saying I dont care about alt guild or sieges. I think the third option is too limiting and makes it so smaller guild will never be able to siege. The second option to me is a good balance of not completely fucking over small guilds and removing dead guilds from...
  14. G

Anything 3.5 related

I personally like the second option the best. I am in a top 20 guild though that wont ever siege. So as long as we dont lose xp for no reason I personally don't care. That being said I think the second option is better as it deranks completely dead guilds.
  15. G

Anything 3.5 related

I honestly dont care about alt guilds being in the top 20. If you want to make alt guild not be able to siege, you can just add a requirement saying that you need 8000 xp the previous week to bid and include a tracker in the guild tab.
Back