Recent content by Greatness

1. G

Anything 3.5 related

This is much better.
  2. G

Anything 3.5 related

@Sparkle Yes. I do not want to run guild packs or do patches, or even dumb world bosses everyday. Its boring and I don't think I should be punished for not wanting to do them given I've already dumped considerable gold and time into helping my guild hit 6.
  3. G

Anything 3.5 related

@Sparkle, It's not hard for them to do it if they have 65 people do dailies, but why should they have to do them? That's the point being made here. If i don't want to do a guild pack I should not lose previously earned xp. This game requires a lot of grinding to progress, and if this level of...
  4. G

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

There is no way I can keep my job and go to all boss spawns when will the event be brought back?
  5. G

Infamy changes?

So basically the answer is deal with it?
  6. G

Infamy changes?

This ^
  7. G

Infamy changes?

At the end of the day there is a reason this private server is popular and the live servers have been dying off. Why would you want to implement changes that literally drove people away form the live servers and to the private servers? This change along with the other changes around pack turn...
  8. G

Infamy changes?

Having to generate gold and honor to buy droughts is not consequence free. The mechanics of the game make faction killing cost you money and potential jail time. If you don't want to die run packs in the safe zones. If you enter a "pvp" zone deal with the pvp.
  9. G

Infamy changes?

Are we really comparing a video game to real life? If we want to go that route there are ways to cover up a murder so bring back the blood cleaners at a reasonable price at the general merchant and then I'm fine with higher infamy.
  10. G

Infamy changes?

I agree with the above statements that this will be game breaking and in essence does not allow pvp anymore. If this is the case I have no reason to play anymore or donate additional funds to he server.
Back