1. Hazelnut

Longer music sheet titles?

12 -> 10,000
  2. Hazelnut

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

IGN: Ausar
  3. Hazelnut

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

I have a funny task idea, make people download official Archeage and have them screenshot them spamming join the private server lmao.
  4. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

They won't be implementing guild buffs, yet. But I agree with you on the part where not all guilds should have the same requirement.
  5. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

I'm confused, what sort of buff do they get exactly, and what stops those low level guilds from leveling up to get those prestige shop items?
  6. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

Also according to leaderboard rankings, to be in the top 20 you really need to be guild rank 6 or 7 since rankings are based off of guild rank more than anything else. So guild ranks 5 and below will not suffer any consequences whether there was the same requirement for all guilds vs different...
  7. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

Oh I apologize, I didn't realize the top 20 thing was the same, in that case ignore my previous post.
  8. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

@Sparkle I do suggest you make it to where every guild has to hit the same requirement, maybe 2000 - 3000 for all guilds, because lowering the requirement for level 1 guilds means that they will appear on the leaderboard much more easily which lets them siege, a level 1 guild sieging is a red...
  9. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

Yeah a guild that owns a castle can create a level one guild and meet that requirement easily, then they stuff 50 people in the guild and it's eligible, definitely a loophole. Either tighten the gap between requirements or just create one requirement for all levels. Good point, goodmourning.
  10. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

You know they removed the punishment for guild xp deduction right? o.o
  11. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

I can help you understand: Guild xp require work/dedication towards guild quests. Big guilds that want to own more than one castle will use alt guilds to do so. The requirement makes it to where it's much harder to make that alt guild eligible for sieges. To siege you must be on the leaderboard...
  12. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

I think the proposed (3rd) option amounts were good, but this isn't something that can be debated. You should create a poll listing what the appropriate amount should be. I think every other aspect of the 3rd method is fine, it seems that people only have problems with the amount as far as I see.
  13. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

This isn't one of my strongest rebuttals, but I'm going to say that small guilds don't siege. I do agree though, 3rd method prevents small guilds from being able to siege, but I think this problem factor is outweighed by the problem with the 2nd method where you end up making people treat the...
  14. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

I see where you are going with this and you make a good point. The thing is that I feel like you are using the dozen people as an analogy for active guilds. The problem with that is that Hitler does not = alt/dead guilds, Hitler = Problems regarding siege, and the dozen people would = creating a...
  15. Hazelnut

Anything 3.5 related

So you agree with the third method then? because that's exactly what the third method is doing, only because rank = siege. Even if the intention of the change wasn't just for siege, it still fixes the problems revolved around siege. An example that reflects the current situation is a a...
Back