Recent content by Izanamihime

1. Izanamihime

[Forum Event] New Acquaintances

26 Name: Iza Gear Score: 6711 Level: 55 Guild: Currently Salt Miners Class: Cleric, I Like big ode ticks.. Nation: West Other Details: Veteran player.. Been everywhere.. Done everything.. Still Loving it
  2. Izanamihime

[Forum Event] Lands Expert: New Adventure

IGN: Iza Location: The fissues Lilyut
  3. Izanamihime

[Forum Event] Lands Expert: New Adventure

IGN: Iza south of Ironwrought - Aubre Cradle
  4. Izanamihime

[Festival] Dragons Festival

I had no problems with the quest.. After taking all 3 quests for it.. Killed the dragon.. got the energy.. Went to DS chopped the trees.. ( the acient hardwood did not stack for me ) Crafted the pack.. Made my way back to auroria.. Got killed in Hellswamp just before Ahnimar.. Ragequited, Did...
  5. Izanamihime

[Festival] Dragons Festival

Participate in the battle against the Imperial Dragon. Do your best, as Imperial Dragon is seeking to destroy the world of local residents and new home of dragons. Dragon will appear 3 times a day - at 2 pm, 7 pm and 12 am. <<< Central European times ( Amsterdam ) 8 pm, 1 am and 6 am. <<<>>>...
  6. Izanamihime

[Forum Event] Winter in ArcheRage

Omg! Awesome never expected this with so many good entries! Thanks for choosing mine <3 And my choice for the costume is the Red version ( not entirely sure how its called ) @Sparkle
  7. Izanamihime

[Forum Event] Winter in ArcheRage

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope you have some wonderfull days!! Love Iza Bonus Picture!!!
  8. Izanamihime

In-Depth Donation Guide for Archex

So I just used this guide to donate.. All went well.. Waiting on archex.. 10 minutes later It popped from Que to complete.. the moment I click on it.. it says  Your card has been used or it has expired shelf life. << Any solution? Ok i found the problem thanks to sparkle... If you get that...
  9. Izanamihime

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

What a fun Mess it was!! We watched you leaving villanelle btw ( op invis glider ).. and spread out.. few to ynystere, solz, cinder, twocrowns, sanddeep ~ Love a random privateer ~
  10. Izanamihime

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

Id say.. just add a week or 2 extra to the event.. to like new year.. that way People can actually miss 1 or 2 bossess but still have a chance of getting max title..
  11. Izanamihime

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

Did the Rift twice now.. Both times Didn't get a raid invite.. Both times didn't get any loot.. Both times it didn't count for my quest.. Im still at 0 out of 5 of the rift.. so Im not going to get the titan :(, Can you make the rifts Like Kadum as well?? Its already bad enough being a healer...
  12. Izanamihime

ArcheRage Poems - Thanksgiving Style!

IGN: Iza It was a hungry pussy cat, upon Thanksgiving morn, And she watched a thankful little elf, that ate an ear of corn. "If I ate that thankful little elf, how thankful he should be, When he had made a meal himself, to make a meal for me! Then with his Thanks for having fed, and thanks for...
  13. Izanamihime

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

I have played 3.5 a while.. and I have to say not all of it is bad.. 1: The new skills are nice.. you just need to learn how to use it again.. alot of people that are complaining.. are happy darkrunners that can oneshot everything.. and they will have to adjust.. wich they don't want to.. Some...
Back