Recent content by Kamikage

1. Kamikage

[Forum Event] Anniversary Randomizer

#50 Happy Anniversary Archerage! Here's to the server growing strong each year.
  2. Kamikage

[Forum Event] “The Most Stylish” ArcheRager Wanted

IGN: Garoche Category: Anti Style This is probably one of the worst combination I could think of. There is not even a sliver of good fashion knowledge put into it. Head: Dawnsdrop Cap Chest: Buried Legends Jerkin Hands: Buried Legends Fists Legs: Buried Legends Breeches Feet: Hiram Guardian...
  3. Kamikage

Custom questline. New chapter development.

Same here. The last quest is tough for people in other time zones. I am a big fan of stories and challenges.
  4. Kamikage

[Game Event] Fishing Tournament

IGN: Shoyo (Sorry potato computer graphics XD) New Fish:
  5. Kamikage

Fixing issue with ppl not playing and keep paying taxes.

The hard to grab concept is people who can read well, cannot comprehend that others don't share the same solution as them, to a non existant problem.
  6. Kamikage

Fixing issue with ppl not playing and keep paying taxes.

I can still not grab the logic behind this thinking. Players had got a property when it was an unclaimed land and hence they have the right to do and not do anything, as they please. If you desire land as a new player, there are open spots. You wish a specific spot that is taken, offer a trade...
  7. Kamikage

Mistmerrow changes?

After having been the one to throw off the event for my faction accidently, recently, I second the opinion of changes to MM. We can go for no reduction in the scores to counter the above problem, which serves two purpose. I. No afk period as every faction will be involved in continuously capping...
  8. Kamikage

[Game Event] Rum Runner Rapids

I did not realise it was missing last year, my bad. It was a good incentive to do the fest, but I am here for the barrel ride anyways. Always a fun event \o/
  9. Kamikage

[Game Event] Rum Runner Rapids

We used to have cyanfin and carrot wings before (iirc). Can we see a comeback?
  10. Kamikage

New guilds content: guild functions!

How about a mirage isle like portal opening to a guild hall that a guild decides to place on a land open to guild? it only allows 1 person at a time to access and the hall can be decorated. can look like the inside of a mansion.
  11. Kamikage

[Festival] Dragons Festival

Take redoubt from defense. It has 15 sec and use mascot while it is active.
  12. Kamikage

That is nice. Thanks for considering.:) 'Archerage
  13. Kamikage

Can the wooden hammer for rat quest have a very large amount of strength or give melee accuracy +20% as stat? It is annoying to miss the rats because of lack of melee accuracy for non melee class.
  14. Kamikage

Clubhead Spore Question

Clubhead spore can also be found growing on farmhouses.
Back