Recent content by Kitaro

1. K

Can we please do something about land?

The specific land size rules that people own might be tricky to implement, what would be easy to me would be that people can own 3 lands of any size maximum and then just set any additional lands the tax increase is outrageous (9999 tax cert). The game has already been set, I could only see a...
  2. K

Buff Sport Fishing? [Proposed Solution]

Then find a way to make fishing safe, it is partially relaxing, driving a freighter/picking up crops whatever and replanting and watching youtube is more relaxing than fishing easily. Seriously, put the Fishing Stand on the damn boat if you don't care about the majority of players thoughts. All...
  3. K

^ ye how can bots OCEAN fishing be a gaurenteed hobby for most players apart from those who play in the extremely early morning hours, and how would this be equal or better to a freedich island trade run? @Sjinderson Btw nobody is asking for fresh water (inland) fishing, I don't think anyone...
  4. K

It is almost pointless to give a solution/suggestion aimed towards the staff when they are adamant about bots ruining it + not being able to know the limits of what changes they can make to the game, otherwise I'm sure quite a few people could come up with worthy suggestions that could make...
  5. K

You plant a potato down on the ground, wait, pick it up and get potatoes, profit. The arguement is not about whether something is profitable or not, it is about the profits vs. and it's laughable.
  6. K

Fishing doesn't give anyone the money they want, it doesn't matter how much you dress it up, talking about bots and making custom events (timed events like the Tuesday/Saturday fishin is always restrictive and ugly in mmo's), it's a minimum work band aid. One of the reasons why I joined is...
  7. K

Everyone wants sport fishing buff, but Staff refuse to manage it or come up with a solution. I've only played this server for a month and I already have complaints about their prioritisations!
  8. K

Fisher's Box: Lucky Points

^ Weird how I was told by someone there was lucky points, was like "I must of blind then, ok...", who the hell started this rumour xD
  9. K

Suggestions

Yep, porting to an event like halycona to be met with guarenteed death is up there on the list with the most ridiculous things on an mmo xD
  10. K

Can we please do something about land?

Funny how you mention this guy, practically unbeatable from what I hear/experienced. Randomize building death timers could possibly be the way forward, I'm not sure why staff don't care about this issue more.
  11. K

PTW boxes

Top kek...
  12. K

Anything 3.5 related

However, it is going to be a massive buff to plate wearer's including one of the Ancestral redoubt's that doesn't require a shield. Even though it's nerfing the present diversity ingame you can't deny it's giving great advantages to players who spec a plate build.
  13. K

Anything 3.5 related

This game isn't as linear as some people think, you can at least have some variable stats on your erenor. I'm certainly not saying Erenor crafters shouldn't be rewarded for their time/monopoly but at the same time it shouldn't simply be stats that trounce the competition without Erenor...
  14. K

Anything 3.5 related

Why would you want the difference between regular players vs extremely dedicated players to be massive? I played Lineage 2 server where a select few heroes hold their status for well over a year because of not just investment but tons of time, 3+ year players. This is what I don't get from some...
  15. K

Anything 3.5 related

You seem to be missing Sparkles point, yes yes we know (good few of you) "we don't want to be punished for time spent xping guild" but think of a better solution than Sparkles for dealing with Guilds who abandon the game to play other games but still get free guild rewards (and better rewards in...
Back