Recent content by Kohina

1. Kohina

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Ok, after reading the full patch notes for 3.5 Trino version, here are my suggestions. Disclaimer: I didn't actually play 3.5 and further on live, so correct me if I said anything wrong. My personal input is according to what I've seen from videos/posts/people talking and the patch notes, not...
  2. Kohina

[Forum Event] Trick-Or-Pumpkin

I was going to skip this event since we don't do Halloween decorations here in Brazil in homes, but I happened to eat pumpkin today. So eh, I guess this is the best I could do. I didn't go and read before eating that I had to write in a paper, but well, I did handwrite with my mouse and added...
  3. Kohina

[Forum Event] Person of a Month

IGN: Tira
  4. Kohina

Suggestions

Hi. I have a suggestion that will probably be refused since it's extreme, but I'd like it to be taken into consideration either way. Right now, 7 of the 15 possible Gale/Earth Lunarites types are worthless. They are not worth using in any way. If you go and check the gear of anyone in the...
  5. Kohina

[Game Event] Tavern of the Year (Summer season)

I just updated my original post here! https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/game-event-tavern-of-the-year-summer-season.6010/#post-48715 13 minutes to go! Edit: Party ended around 23:10 server time. Lots of people showed up, thanks to everyone!
  6. Kohina

ArcheRage Shadow Card Giveaway!

ez glap
  7. Kohina

[Game Event] Tavern of the Year (Summer season)

Welcome to Banana Café, master! I'm Kohina, founder and past owner of the Banana Café. I've passed it down to my little sister, Tira, who is currently in charge of running the business there. She is busy with her mercenary life, so I'll be introducing it to everyone on her behalf! Banana Café...
  8. Kohina

Suggestions

That's unfortunate. :( And yeah, I talked to Sjinderson about the Image Items and it will definitely take too much time to work on it. And this unfortunate also. Well, thanks for the replies! :)
  9. Kohina

Suggestions

A revamp of the Law/Wanted/Jury system that would completely change how it works. It would flow like this: AUTOMATIC execution of criminals (Wanted debuff) upon death by players is REMOVED. Wanted players instead spawn a Proof of Crime interactable object on their place of death (same mechanic...
  10. Kohina

[Forum Event] Advertise With Us!

(This is not an entry post.) Not to be a party pooper, but unfortunately Trino has enough influence to shut down accounts while advertising ArcheRage, especially on Twitch. A lot of friends have been banned because of it, mostly on Twitch. Twitch doesn't allow advertisement of any private...
  11. Kohina

Suggestions

I got a lot of suggestions to make, but I'll restrain myself about class/combat/economy changes because theorically they were balanced in the 4.5 patches so it's a bit of harsh to do it right now, unless you from the staff and devs think that you should tackle the issue in a near opportunity...
  12. Kohina

[Forum Event] ArcheRage beauty in colors

even tho I don't have any artistic skills, I wanted to show how I felt about knowing that people could get in love in this server, in my own way ING: Tira
  13. Kohina

[ NEW ] Community Honor and Infamy System

erm... I don't like it. sorry
  14. Kohina

[Forum Event] Stories time

The Fall of Black Arrow ~ a Romantic Story by Kohina ~ In a cliff of the most cursed swamp of Nuia, there was sacred place. The so called "Deep Dark Fantasies Duckshack". Surrounded by several scarecrows and creepy egirl flags all around, it was a place where passion and intense bounds took...
  15. Kohina

[Forum Event] AR Slogans Rain

ArcheRage: The best salt refinery you can find! IGN: Kohina
Back