Recent content by kyleran

1. K

Question: Erenor Lunastones

Limit your NO or YES to one post, stop spamming. Nobody is going to make erenor armor and these lunafrosts will become useless.
  2. K

Server restart 6 am 2/18

@Sparkle Moonster Cow mount, is it supposed to be unable to sold on auction ? if not please fix it.
  3. K

Collection breather

Don't even try farming sunkens for fragments, I have gathered over 500 chests got 2 of them. One or two fragments pops every few days in auction house and it will take another year to get 300.
  4. K

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Surprise patch notes with unwanted changes is what kills mmos.. I'm sure they wouldn't want that.
  5. K

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Should give us at least a month notice and patch notes with list of changes to you guys making in 3.5.. so we can prepare.
  6. K

Do we really need this in the game?

Have a laugh and move on. Nobody got time to police every house.
  7. K

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

It sucks that some people missed the final title by 10 essence but making it unbind would be a poor choice, they might as well sell it in the cashshop. The whole event for that matter would become pointless. Don't take this the wrong way, i do have around 30 leftover essence and It could sell...
  8. K

Suggestions

@Sparkle @Sjinderson Can you guys please add Titan title exchange, only for the final title.. either convert them back to essence or option to exchange it for another final tier title.. ty Edit : if you feel the exchange option might get abused, you can add cost to it like 5 or 10 essence.. so...
  9. K

Buff Larceny plz

230k Larceny here. Buffing larceny means more drops equals more supply, in the end value of items dropped from purse will drop. Your profit will remain more or less same. Larceny items market is kinda in the dump right now due to recent events and cs packs.. give it a month, it should be back...
  10. K

Can you reduce Titan's health? Please?

I really appreciate the intention to give us content but not like this.. Lag I can understand but making melee class unable to use skills is what making people go afk.. Also next time please avoid RNG rewards.. one person getting 10k worth items and others getting junk is not fair. The game has...
  11. K

Suggestions

So you wanna kill 3k gs players farming to upgrade their gear, who already struggle to kill those lib mobs... and you don't want to go to Jail if you die in there.. LOL
  12. K

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

I doubt it, you need the quest item to interact with glowing thing to get the reward. @Sparkle So when do the quest chain become available again, after daily reset?
  13. K

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

It's nice to get surprised with game events and gifts, but not with patch 3.5. I kindly suggest to post work-in-progress patch notes with list of changes you gonna make from original. So people can give suggestions instead of being sceptical and paranoid about what we gonna get in this thread.
  14. K

Question

Gear gap is inevitable in any traditional mmorpg.. People join/quit games everyday.. Fresh start was a bad example set by trion.. they abused and milked the players with that, look where they are now.
  15. K

[Poll] Increase Infamy: Yes/No/Maybe

Its potato farmers and carebears that keep server's economy alive.. dead economy = dead game.
Back