Recent content by kythuz

1. kythuz

Auction Broken

I had 3 weapons for sale in the AH. The time limit expired and i didn't get the itens back. Two Obsidian Shields Unique and one Delphinad Nodachi Flame Divine.
  2. kythuz

Suggestions

Increase the "neutral guard's" damage towards players and boats.
  3. kythuz

Suggestions

Remove the option de 'pre pay taxes' from the server. People pay it for an amount of time and dont even play anymore.
  4. kythuz

Suggestions

Increase the Speedboat speed from 11.7 m/s to 13.4 m/s in any direction, please.
  5. kythuz

seawhip and seaskimmer speedboat

The skill Stone Skipper is not working as it was in the Live server. It should break the harpoon rope when used. Instead, nothing happens. You can easily robb a "lowSpeedboat".
  6. kythuz

Suggestions

I dont think it's possible. But i would love it too.
  7. kythuz

Suggestions

Reduce Stone Skipper skill (Speedboat) cooldown from 30 sec to 20 sec.
  8. kythuz

Speedboat is too slow.

It looks like any other ship can catch the SPEEDboat. If only the Stone Skipper skill had a 15 sec cooldown, I may get a chance to escape and save myself :(
  9. kythuz

Speedboat is too slow.

Today I was sailing through the sea with the speedboat and was reached by a divine sail clipper with ease. Then I went to compare speeds: the clipper, with divine sail, has a speed of 11.7 m/s in any direction and the cooldown of the Clipper Dash is 13 sec (celestial propelant). Speedboat has a...
  10. kythuz

Suggestions

What if the maximum price of credits had a limit? For EXAMPLE: 100 credits would cost 110g tops. 1000 credits would cost 1100g tops. The credits could not be sold above that price. I believe that this would decrease the pay to win aspect of the game. Just a suggestion.
  11. kythuz

Illegal PvP

What?!
Back