Recent content by madwolf324

1. M

[Forum Event] Open House

[House owner #23] This is my newly built mansion and it is located on my families plateau in the middle of Rokhala.
  2. M

Ravenspine wings (discussion thread)

I suggest remove the invincibility. Opening your glider and flying away from pvp is bs. The only glider im ok with doing this is the crafted glider Ezi's glider that invincibility is its only purpose.
  3. M

[Forum Event] Create your new best Pet-Friend

I would like to make a combat pet. I would love to have this pet and fight with it. Name: Chompers Model: Hamerscale Crocodile from Winscour Description: Risen from the lakes in Winscour this scally beast is a very dangerous lurker of the depths. This creature devors all that gets near the lake...
  4. M

[Forum Event] New Acquaintances

#1 Name:Madwolf GS:5130 Class:Stone Arrow Guild:Black Rats Faction:East I always like being an archer and stone arrow lets me do pve content while being able to contest in pvp.
  5. M

[Forum Event] House of My Dream

My house on my mountain. Bedroom is private for me and guild :)
  6. M

[Flash mob] Secret Santa

IGN: Madwolf X-mas wish: Something that fits my mountain home in Rokhala. If you want to look it is up on the highest peak.
  7. M

[Forum Event] Let's get acquainted!

18 Madwolf, Lvl 55, 3342 gs Stone Arrow, Last standing member of Dracarys, Currently residing in the east. I mainly farm and relax on my properties however currently working toward gear. I am a Stone Arrow just because I had the most fun on the main servers as one. Hoping to get all my land...
  8. M

Keep getting device removed

It looks like the dx 9 change worked
  9. M

Had to wait for it to start happening again https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbg1t6o31idgtxp/ice_video_20171203-175900.webm?dl=0 Chatting with Guild sry no sound
  10. M

I have to uninstall and reinstall the game every time I want to play. I do not know why it lets me in the first time then kicks me every other time. I recently whipped my C drive after installing a new motherboard, cpu, and ram.
Back