Recent content by Marco a cuevas

1. M

Hellwing Pegasus

So I responded to a thread a while back on the hellwing pegasus and we were told "it will be out on a rotational basis" Well it was this time last year in August that it was out and it's not OUT. reason?
  2. M

[Forum Event] Open House

[House owner #27] I've had this mansion for a little under a year and have had it furnished since then gave it a bit of an upgrade recently enjoy. Indoor pics will come within the week. ROkhala West of large lake
  3. M

War Tiger Request

I will say this...you guys release mounts like 3-4 times a month and after playing on this server for 10 months the main mount that I see are the elks...that right there is a problem. We need more mount diversity and it's driven by the functionality of the mount and right now the elks seem to...
  4. M

Black Lightning !

I know that the white pegasus was up for loyalty but the hellwing pegasus is the red fiery one and I haven't seen one since last fall was it a loyalty reward mount because I have been looking out for it with no luck the white one I saw on the shop for a while but not hellwing and I have been...
  5. M

Black Lightning !

Sparkle what about hellwing pegasus that is the one I am waiting for sorry to throw this in here but since we are talking about wanting mounts in the game...
  6. M

Repair failed

Client opens up now but when I click play it tries to load then crashes
  7. M

Repair failed

Logged on yesterday, just tried to log on. Game tries to update the 3.5 gb update when it's done it says repair failed! never even hit repair when I close it it give me errors.. when I relaunch it it starts this process all over again. What s going on today?
  8. M

Can we please do something about land?

I have to agree with other posters...I have 12 properties wanna know how I got them....I PAID FOR THEM. Some player just messaged me the other day and was asking me to sell to him/her because I was just planting trees.....SO? And if I am gone for some odd reason for a month and I pay all my...
  9. M

Suggestions

I'm not playing as much as I used to but I own 10 properties all bought....and I used to plant around 300 pine trees every 2 days and I used to get around 2-3 TS trees per day and weekly I probably used to get 10-12 TS trees I have stockpiled 70 TS trees so yes owning more land is good. As for...
  10. M

costumes, mounts & miscellaneous rotating in the shops

First, thank you for taking your time to produce this thread, don't care if everyone has access to the cash shop, WHAT I do care about is this insane amount of rotation of items and the limitations that we have on a ROGUE server which doesn't even matter since it's out of the scope of the live...
  11. M

Suggestions

@Devs....kind of tired of asking but When are you guys going to reintroduce the Workbench either into the cash shop or RNG boxes it's already been over 5 months that I have been playing and haven't even seen one? I posted in the other thread and a dev said it would be introduced shortly...
  12. M

Land Hackers

If you devs continue to ignore these type of activities and YES they are happening. I already know of atleast one person who was banned for cheating and I hear of another one being banned recently. What do they have to fear? They are hacking to receive FREE land that they can sell for gold...
  13. M

Happy Holidays wishes!

Just tried it and it said already received gift...probably talking about the "support pack" what do I do?
  14. M

how to report for insult ?

This server has a lot of toxic players I would say more than some retail servers. Never have I blocked so many people in an MMO nearing 100 blocks and counting....just piles of trash.
  15. M

Suggestions

Can you guys please introduce the Improved workbench somehow back into the game it has been over a month that I saw one in th AH I did not have the gold or cred to get one then. Either in a lootbox or reward, something I think you guys seem to forget these items and many others that need to be...
Back