Recent content by mattamango

1. mattamango

pirates?

There are pirates currently but west going to give them a free Player Nation do growlgate will be dead
  2. mattamango

Ezi buff and figureheads swapping

Its fine and a mechanic anyone can use..
  3. mattamango

Game event Gladiator NOV Tournament Results Sun Nov 25 2018

If I show up as the only healer, do I automatically get the win? Also imagin healers just holy bolting back and forth.. sounds like fun for everyone...
  4. mattamango

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Crafting and gear changes... No Trading change... No Updated skills and a new meta... Yes
  5. mattamango

Eliminating the Use of Items with BiS

I agree, BIS items should have an alt means to aquire them. I missed out on the reindeer mount and am now stuck with my slow ass lion mount until it comes available in an RNG box again.
  6. mattamango

Server updates 11/6: The Violent Maelstrom - new Rewards, new Achievements, new Quests!

Same question asked by Milady but not answered. Why do healers or mages not get a crit buff from the new title?
  7. mattamango

Suggestions

" sociopathix said: ↑ I would like to request the Farmer's Workstation have added to it recipes that allow for 10x bundles to be made at one time. So Mass Production Bundle recipe would be 100 seeds, x worms, y labor. Takes forever to craft bundles. A lot of people use 500-1000 bundles a day"...
  8. mattamango

"Sea Lord' title

Sea Wolf's Coin (15), Warrior's Medal (5), Sea Lord Token. Sea Lord Token grants the 'Sea Lord' title: Max Health +700, Armor +300, Magic resist +300, Movement Speed +0.3%, Melee Critical Damage +2%, Ranged Critical Damage +2%. Why no love for Healers or mages?!
  9. mattamango

New stacking request

I absolutely love the AH changes in 4.0 onward and if something similar can be brought to FS it would be a game changer. I understand the need to wait but I feel some items are still work a quantity incease regardless weather the AH changes happens or not. For me, I'd like to see bundles...
  10. mattamango

Archer age

While you're at it.. buff healers as well
  11. mattamango

New stacking request

Can we Include seed bundles to this list as well!
  12. mattamango

Suggestions

Does this include charms already obtained from boxes?
  13. mattamango

Armorer's Manor

If it's cheaper then craft normally..
  14. mattamango

New Player & Housing

You are missing something simple.. there are two options. 230k are for tradeable certs. You need 0 to make the bound ones.
  15. mattamango

FOV mod

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fov-mod-for-2-8567864 Current working FOV mode linked above. Not sure if this was a problem for everyone but I had to move ArcheRage folder onto my desktop first, install and then move it back. Hope this helps
Back