Recent content by Megas

1. Megas

Suggestions

It cleared for me now, I was not accurate earlier, sorry. How I understand it now. Hierarchy: user -> account(s) -> characters Note (to all): only 1 account per user is allowed! I have 1 account: with 2 characters. 1 = main, 1 I made to try offbrand builds and to get an extra farmer's...
  2. Megas

Suggestions

nonono, I'm suggesting the discount sale option for the farmer's workstation that you made yourself. If you made the thing with one of your characters, then you get the sale discount when using it. Nobody else. Even the item description says it can be used on all characters owned by your...
  3. Megas

Suggestions

So... if farmer's workstation is usable on all accounts, why would it not also offer the sale discount for all accounts a user has? This change would make sense to me, since you are the person who crafted it. So you should get the discount. You just don't. (for now?)
  4. Megas

Happy Halloween!

Rock on!
  5. Megas

ArcheRage 1st Anniversary greetings!

woo! Partayy! :D we wuw archerage!
  6. Megas

AH Broken ?

Seems the server crashed
  7. Megas

Torrent Download issues

Salvaged an older unused SSD, fixed some firmware problems with it, benchmarked it and installed the game to it. Works fine just not as smooth as I had hoped (r/w speed is 20% lower than the problematic drive). No more problems encountered so far and it is now confirmed that all problems in...
  8. Megas

Torrent Download issues

I agree, contacted support.
  9. Megas

Torrent Download issues

Note previous posts. I stated install and download directories earlier. Client cannot start without admin privileges by design. So far, I've done just about everything a couple dozen times and I don't see the point in ranting on a forum. Each time some error comes up. The only conclusion I...
  10. Megas

Torrent Download issues

Will try different torrent clients
  11. Megas

Torrent Download issues

Update: still doing the relaunch method, checking status every hour then restarting it.
  12. Megas

Torrent Download issues

Repair process failed relaunched a couple times now and each time it deletes then restarts the download. Giving this route up, are there any other options I could try? Are source files corrupted server-side?
  13. Megas

Torrent Download issues

At first there was an extracting error which was due to directory conflicts. Resolved by clearing dir install path and restarting the wizard. Install then progressed to extract phase. During extract phase, an error post stated an I/O error. Retried same install and got the same error message a...
  14. Megas

Yes / Maybe

Yes / Maybe
  15. Megas

Torrent Download issues

Both. Torrent now. Torrent Download: F:\torrent download\ArcheRage.to NA Setup 3.0.3 Launcher Install Dir: F:\ArcheRage NA ~200GB of free space (fresh volume, formatted before download & installation)
Back