Recent content by Necrote

1. Necrote

Server updates 7/30: Poseidon Shroudlight & Sheet Music changes, as well as other updates!

Can we get a feature that lets the raid leader be an orchestrator of sorts & sync play music for the entire band? that'd be great I know you guys have said that it is not possible before but maybe few months down the line? pretty please? :P 'dream
  2. Necrote

Server updates 7/30: Poseidon Shroudlight & Sheet Music changes, as well as other updates!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT!!! 6 simultaneous tracks! Two updates back-to-back for artistry music! O.O TY :)
  3. Necrote

[Forum Event] Mr & Ms(Mrs) AR Summer

Summer is too hot! and since both Necrote & Trixey are nocturnal westies, its the summer nights when our lives are in full swing! A Libertine Summer Night in ArcheRage As the scorching sun sets down, we took off from our dreamy dwellings, on our Nimbus gliders exploring the world, as the...
  4. Necrote

Server updates 7/23: Sheet Music and Artistry Composition, Ode to Recovery, Arenas changes and more!

Greatly appreciate this change <3 Time to make longer/faster-tempo custom songs without sheet hot-swapping :)
  5. Necrote

ArcheRage 4.0 (development-release info)

No tweaks with the ranged rogue buff itself is required. As I mentioned in another ranged rogue thread months ago, just implement some kind of system check which checks for Archery skillset in the player's class build before giving the ranged rogue buff in sparring arena. This way, ranged rogue...
  6. Necrote

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

IGN: Necrote
  7. Necrote

IGN: Necrote My Archerage weekend is just like any other weekday, RP, music, and gearing-up.
  8. Necrote

IGN: Necrote Forum events Free & unlimited patron Custom mounts & gliders Keeping both 3.0 and 3.5 style trading systems in Archearage's custom 3.5 patch Donation isn't required to be able to put down farms/houses (Trion's way of countering bots was atrocious, how the heck are newbies supposed...
  9. Necrote

10. Necrote

11. Necrote

In the offices of XL Games, around the year 2011 AD, they envisioned a fascinating world of fantasy. Where players from various niche could come together and play in a sandpark environment. Their visions were actualized soon, powered by CryEngine. The world in its nascent stage was rather...
  12. Necrote

13. Necrote

ArcheRage is my guilty pleasure. IGN: Necrote
  14. Necrote

IGN: Necrote Guild name: Adorable Description: Hopping around the Marianople center
  15. Necrote

[Forum Event] Turn the Music ON and Rock It

GZ to the winners and thanks to the ArcheRage staff for organizing this event again! It was fun :) I didn't have enough artistry prof to participate last time but I was prepared for this one. It wouldn't feel like a concert without an audience either, glad players attended all these concerts.
Back