Recent content by Neemo

1. N

[Forum Event] ArcheRage Soul

IGN : Neemo When I say ArcheRage, I imagine my ArcheRage Soul this way : As dark as the world may be, there still be a glimmer of light, and eventhough i am a newbie, I'm sure one day i'll take all the spotlight.
  2. N

[Forum Event] Spread a word!

IGN : Neemo Video : Advertising Articles : Posted on Facebook under the name "Ryan Turtle" Group : Archeage online Indonesia (3k +- member) https://www.facebook.com/groups/archeageindonesia/
  3. N

[Forum Event] New Acquaintances

#63 IGN : Neemo Current GS : 6337 Level : Ancestral 4 Guild : Silent Class : Enigmatist, cos my ping is slow but that's not an excuse. Faction : East STOP USING MACRO IN ARENA !
  4. N

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

IGN: Neemo
  5. N

[Forum Event] House of My Dream

IGN : Neemo I'm proudly present my dream house, this is my Lucky Villa located at The Island of South Halcyona Gulf. Why i named it lucky villa? because i took this land with bloodbath history and i just feel everytime i do RnG, it has to be here, stand on the bear carpet and all the waifus...
  6. N

[Forum Event] Turn the Music ON and Rock It

"Aids no Cure" Live Concert F R E E E N T E R Band Performance Video :
  7. N

[Flash mob] Secret Santa

Character name: Neemo I wish for nothing. Just want to say merry christmas to everyone.. and spend your holiday gratefully !
  8. N

[Forum Event] Four seasons

IGN : Neemo Hoorayy !! Spring is coming ! The only thing i care about Autumn is just playing music under the waterfall. HELLO WORLD !!!!! My photographer said, it's the best season to go to the beach
Back