Recent content by Nightcore

1. N

What class to go?

I used to play as abolisher. With those new changes to Abolisher's skills, I believe that the lack of CC kills the class. Am I right? If that's true, what class is strong in 4.5 with the changes? (only don't play healers)
  2. N

Cash Scarecrows

Oh, nice! So, I can grow whatever I want to? Just can't place decorations? Is there anything about the land being studied? I saw something about it, and just want to know if we will have new house areas being opened, because some ppl just like me cant find anywhere to build a house and to work...
  3. N

Cash Scarecrows

So, I bought all those cash scarecrows in my old Harany character. Right now I am back to the game and started playing on a Nuian character. How can I use my cash scarecrows from the other character? Will I have to place the scarecrow with my Harany character or can I send them to the Nuian...
  4. N

Massive Land Sale in Windscour! All Connected Land; Gazebos! Farmhouses! 16x16s! It all must go!

I want to buy it. But right now I only have 10k :/ If you want to add me at Discord, when I have all the 20k I will buy it, but I don't know when I will have it xD
  5. N

Massive Land Sale in Windscour! All Connected Land; Gazebos! Farmhouses! 16x16s! It all must go!

Can I grow crops in a husbandry farmhouse? Just a question xD
  6. N

Help out with larceny.

Hi everyone, my name is Nightcore. I used to farm at Sanddep turtles with my auroria gear, and now that I've got my pack with t2 celestial gear and weapon, I would to ask you guys where a Darkrunner can farm gold! I tryed 1 hour at whalesong, but It seems that I can't kill them so fast, I got...
  7. N

Support Pack

Where can we take it? Will they be for new account only? (I am returning to play since I saw some posts about it on facebook).
  8. N

Nova Guild/Familia BR!

Oi, estou voltando a jogar o ArcheRage! Sou brasileiro e procuro por uma família pra montarmos uma guild ou simplesmente montarmos uma família pra fazermos as quests! Me mandem e-mail dentro do jogo os interessados! Tem que ser do lado NUIA! Meu nick é Professor.
  9. N

Help: How to evolve with larceny

That would be lovely. Right now I am farming noble crates, at turtles, because I have grand auroria gear, and I farm multiple mobs (3 at the same time) as revenant, but I have a lot of problems with my mana pool, even with meditate. Any tips? Should I just go for Darkrunner and kill 1 by 1?
  10. N

As a long- term farm, do you think larceny is only for the begginers? Those who has a good amount of gold MUST farm with other stuff? I was planning to do some trade runs to make my labor goes down, and than farm tons of crates and purses to open later.
  11. N

Should I start?

Will I get a free obsidian celestial gear when 3.5 arrives?!
  12. N

Hi, I am new. Basically I am farming about 300g/h with noble crates. I am with Auroria set/weapon as revenant, but I will play as plate abolisher. I am with a doubt right now. I made my first 1k, and I am looking for ways to make more money, I joined a guild to sell stuff in prestige shop, and I...
  13. N

How to start up with Larceny?

UP pls help
  14. N

How to start up with Larceny?

Hi, I am new. Basically I am farming about 300g/h with noble crates. I am with Auroria set/weapon as revenant, but I will play as plate abolisher. I am with a doubt right now. I made my first 1k, and I am looking for ways to make more money, I joined a guild to sell stuff in prestige shop, and I...
  15. N

Crafted or Obsidian gear?

I am a Abolisher, will go for plate with magic defense obsidian shield! But I don't know if I should go for obsidian or crafted gear... or if I should mix it... I honestly do not know. Can some one please tell me which one is the better option and why? Thank you.
Back