Recent content by nzoth

1. N

ArcheRage on Linux

Check the game requirements, and search in google for problems of windows software running on wine with similar error messages
  2. N

LF SPANISH GUILD

is there any spanish guild, or any guild with spanish speakers members in nuian faction? Hablo ingles, pero seria bueno que encontrara latinos o españoles. I remember i was part of a latin guild way back before the first merge in archeage official server.
  3. N

ArcheRage on Linux

Wine is always the answer, sadly not a perfect one. Try google (or other search engines, like duckduckgo ) for this. We need to spread the word to linux users.
  4. N

Sturdy Tree Quest - Level too low message

I guess then the only thing i have to do is start a brand new character.
  5. N

How much levels do i have to be in order a quest becomes "overleveled" If i take the quest (labor locked)without abandon it, can i complete it later at lvl 52?
  6. N

After level 52 few level quests are gone

i know 50 is too low for all quests, i mean ONLY the labor locked. I would suggest either those quest could be an exception for the labor locking, or each 5 or 10 levels the max labor increase until the current of 5000.
  7. N

I dont know, i liked to complete all quests, At what level those quests become "overleveled"? If i take them, but wait until lvl 52, am i still able to complete them?
  8. N

But some quests are labor locked, what can i do then?
  9. N

So I reached max. level.... now what?

Did you completed all the quest before max level, specially the low level quests? What did you do with the labor quests, like sturdy tree one in solz or similar? did you retake it at lvl 52? if not, is still visible??? Im looking for answers since, no one seems to read and answer in my posts or...
  10. N

Looking for a quest database

Im still waiting any answer on this thread https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/after-level-52-few-level-quests-are-gone.8013/ nor here https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/sturdy-tree-quest-level-too-low-message.6034/ and also waiting the answer for a ticket i created...
  11. N

Hi, im been asking questions about low level quests and so far i got a little vague answer. Can...

Hi, im been asking questions about low level quests and so far i got a little vague answer. Can you help me please?
  12. N

[Beginner]Looking for best ways of making gold and level up (HELP)

Hi. Im new too. At first i was trying the old fashion way, quests, quests everywhere. But i stumble with some labor quests that i cannot complete until lvl 52, so i abandoned them. Now i hit lvl 52, i cant take or find any low level quest. Im being asking around the forum and ingame, but so far...
  13. N

Im new to the server. I was looking for news bashing at Trion (finally is gone that mini EA). And then on a comment i read about this kind of server. I quickly downloaded, install, and register. Later i found out that many labor activities are locked until lvl 52. So i choose to abandon these...
  14. N

i is it a server bug? or the game itself is that way?
  15. N

i got the quest, and abandoned after i read this, and the rest of info. but now im level 52 and want to completed it, it cant remember where is it. I think is in wanton, solzreed, but i dont find any quest avalaible Is there any database to check quests items and so on of this server, or the...
Back