Recent content by oriola

1. O

Play here? I'm new to the server.

First of all, Trion RIP. Archeage servers are Gamigo's already. They still have low quality of support. And every week traditionally they mess up with EST to UTC or GMT conversion on announcing maintenance )) Second and most important - starting from 3.5, XL Games moved the gameplay from...
  2. O

Mentor / Mentee quests

I've found Lucius Quinto near Hadir Farm entrance as expected. As Lucius Quinto is absent in Palace Cellar, a mentor (30+) can open TP to Hadir Farm, and help mentee (18-29) to take "Kill Akmit With A Mentor" quest. First time to record Hadir Farm memory location. Not very convenient but at...
  3. O

Prices "Ajusted" in Seeds/Sapplings

Do not know why "seed/sapling" prices are discussed with regards to trade pack'ing. Actually 1.5->3.75 price change mostly affects equipment craft (corn, rice, rose, azalea, narciss, clover for alchemy bottles). Trade packs require GG, DF, GS, etc. In both 3.0 and 3.5 best way to get Dried...
  4. O

Mentor / Mentee quests

Any update on "Kill Akmit With A Mentor" quest giver (Lucius Quinto) MISSING ?
  5. O

Change taxation scheme

Archeage game offers different playing styles to earn money: - warriors spend time killing mobs and opening coinpurses; - fishers sell sea fish or craft DLLE; - farmers farm and sell logs or some grass, fruits, etc. ArchRage due to high LP rate, invented new playing style: - rieltors (real...
  6. O

3.0: 1 seed = 1.5 s 3.5: 1 seed = 3.75 s right ?
  7. O

Agree, example which has nothing common to reality.
  8. O

Change taxation scheme

just want to remind new 3.5 feature - 16x16 cottages can be upgraded to 2 floors with 2 seed pods. Nice option to start with farming.
  9. O

Just curious. Why 750 ? Why not lets say 628 ? Is this some special quantity ?
  10. O

[Festival] Dragons Festival

I'm new player and may be do not know rules well, but this is strange for me. I kept all festi coins to craft trove, and now they are useless. Do I understand right, that best tactic is to use festival coins during the festival ? Or all recipes always are copied to Mirage Exchanger, except Trove...
  11. O

[Festival] Dragons Festival

Did not found any recipes on Mirage to craft Rangora's trove from Dragon Festival Coins :( As I remember Festival Exchanger located on festival site offered many options to craft 0, 10, 20 up to 150 slots troves. Is this a bug and to be fixed, or ... ?
  12. O

Suggestions

Got it. You collected 20+ players that unable to find land, lazy enough so you serve them with boring task of browsing house zones. And I'm the one who WANT TO PUT LITERALLY ZERO EFFORT INTO LOOKING LOL LOL Was it invitation ?
  13. O

Inflation as a problem for money making.

Even worse. Trade runs output has fixed price, but the input resources are inflated. So profit (gold earned) not the same, but gradually going down.
  14. O

Suggestions

@prego_kamata I agree with you 1)2)3)4)5) suggestions and would be happy to see it in game. I also agree that taxes should depend on size. Unfortunately, some of above require significant development efforts, so lets hope.
  15. O

Suggestions

It does NOT contradict what @Nyk saying, these 2, 3, 5 dozen properties are IMMEDIATELY GRABBED. But it proves, that if you have so precise knowledge about demoed property, so you are one of those land resellers, whose gameplay is just to find demoed property, catch it before other players and...
Back