Recent content by Pascal Rivard

1. P

[Poll] Ode to Recovery buff change

Yes please stop nerfing ode. If possible bring it back to before the 3.5. it has sucked ever since the first nerf . It does not need another nerf.
  2. P

Hi bud. just wondering if your still playing archrage and if not any chance i could grab your...

Hi bud. just wondering if your still playing archrage and if not any chance i could grab your mansion in cinder . actually got an active family now and could use the extra farming area. And if your still playing are willing to sell it :) this is rrobinshade btw :)
  3. P

[Forum Event] New Acquaintances

# 64 IGN : Rrobinshade Current GS : 5890 Level : Ancestral 7 Guild : Moonlight Class : Caretaker, I always end up tanking or healing Faction : West
  4. P

Server updates 4/3: Emergency update!

Well that was second 3 hour patch that did not fix the problem .. after i hit play . it closes about 2 second into the new logo
  5. P

Server updates 4/3: Emergency update!

I am having issues starting game. game updates I hit Play button .. then the logo comes up with and start to highlight the text as usual then closes and nothing. I just went through an Hour or updating hitting the Repair button and I hit play and same thing happen . Anyone else having issues
  6. P

Server updates 9/18: Marketplace Credit Packs and Anchoring Charms changes!

Awsome sauce on gliders Yay! As far griffin armor fix is concern. I was able to equip "Rare Griffin Helm" , However, the "Rare Griffin Legguards" and the "Rare Griffin Saddle" are still bugged and cannot be equipped to the "Rare Royal Griffin" ,
Back