Recent content by RedPoint

1. R

Land Hackers

I do not know where I contradict myself, since I started to participate in this discussion I have maintained that the lack of control of the administrators, as well as the lack of regulation on land management, is ONE, I repeat ONE of the factors for the which, I consider that the server...
  2. R

Land Hackers

God ... I repeat you can think what you want about me, for my part I'm not interested to know how good players are your guild (tell me you brag and I'll tell you that you lack) I already have my lands, the necessary, even parcels of 24x24, I'm not complaining because I can not find land to be...
  3. R

Land Hackers

:face_palm: I will try to explain it so that a child of 5 years can understand it, with the current population of this server you should find land of up to 24x24 somewhere without having to fight against cheaters, but that does not happen because there are people with a lot of land that...
  4. R

Land Hackers

Think what you want, with time you will see it. Whether you like it or not like everyone who always comes out saying there are thousands of ways to make money in this game, but then you find out that they own Ahnimar means, having land to generate raw material to make products or just selling...
  5. R

Land Hackers

The problem of land not only goes through the issue of hacks, surely you are going to listen to many saying that it is a thousand-year-old technique that consists in performing tasks of mental synchronization etc, etc. etc. The reality is that the game was originally designed to put a barrier to...
  6. R

Land

I have some time and enough patience, besides I am of the idea that I like to progress in the game in the way that the game imposes, therefore I am not in favor of paying someone for a slot of land because it would be helping to follow , in a certain way, "monopolizing" the land for a handful of...
  7. R

Land

Thank you Vexaro for your comment, I see that you understood my point of view. I hope this is only a business for "players with large family" and "husbands with vasts harems".
  8. R

Land

Quiet that I'm not looking for land to put a mansion, is more, I'm not looking for any land, as unfortunately we will not play this server, but you have to be realistic, it is a fast server like this you can not allow a group of players to buy as much land as they can, and then sell them at...
  9. R

Land

Without counting, that the insane amount of ways to make money that you have in mind, may or may not accommodate the way of playing and/or knowledge of the player, more if this is new in the world of Archeage, how long do you estimate that Can I delay in collecting 2k gold with the Merit...
  10. R

Land

Beyond the fact that a person can have multiple lands and sell them, etc. etc. I think that at this point it can become a problem or not. A clear example is mine and that of my group of friends that we started a few days ago to play. We found no free place to put anything, and yes, we saw in...
Back