Recent content by rodtheram

1. rodtheram

[Forum Event] Fashion Week - category "The Ugliest"

yeah I saw that the polls kept running but I stopped getting votes cause I read that ;_;
  2. rodtheram

I tought the votes counted until the end of 1/26, wow :/ , the 1st place got like 5 votes on 1/27. Grats to the winners anyways
  3. rodtheram

[Forum Event] Fashion Week

Here is mine: But I'm trying to win the Ugly one
  4. rodtheram

God bless all of your kids
  5. rodtheram

I couldn't upload my video on this thread so here is a yt link, lemme know if it works.
  6. rodtheram

WTB certed land in Auroria

LF connected land in Auroria bump
  7. rodtheram

WTB certed land in Auroria

I'm looking mostly for places good to get flaming logs but I'm open to other locations too
  8. rodtheram

Roleplayer Meetup?

I want this!
  9. rodtheram

RP Character Template: Example

Character Name: Nitum Aliases: Nite, The beautiful Race: Nitum the beautiful was an elf, now it's like a zombie Gender: Male Profession: Crafter of Handis Apparent age: Nitum looks like he is 300 years old but he is only 25 Hair/mane/leaves: Redish, long Skin/fur/bark: Tanned af Appearance...
  10. rodtheram

Server updates 12/18: Winter Maiden Festival gifts and crafts & more Christmas decor is coming!

Or with less effort and more gold, its RNG, its okay
  11. rodtheram

Server updates 12/11:Winter Maiden Festival start and other updates!

I actually completed the questline a few days ago, everything was normal but Ragul didnt give me the branch, so I couldnt interact with the sphere thing that gave u rewards, is there any solution for that?
  12. rodtheram

Game event Gladiator DEC Tournament Announcement

will there be a sparring tournament? :D
  13. rodtheram

[Flash mob] Secret Santa

Nitum Rod I just want the new glider because I used all my gold on boxes and didn't get any xD
  14. rodtheram

how to report for insult ?

please don't waste the time of people working on the game with this, it is an online game, nothing else to add.
Back