Recent content by Stchieven

1. Stchieven

ArcheRage 6.5 (development-release info + suggestions)

Can we reduce the amount of archeum essence needed for t2->t3 erenor awakening?
  2. Stchieven

Andelph Drakora Changes and Mount Comparisons

Hello, I would like to suggest some possible changes to the achievement mount “Andelph Drakora”. I’m,also going to compare it to some other mounts on the server. The Andelph Drakora as it is currently is very underwhelming and rather quite bad compared to several other mounts on the server...
  3. Stchieven

ArcheRage 5.0: Global 5.0 Custom Update & Gifts for Players!

There were players that received all 11 sets?
  4. Stchieven

https://gyazo.com/13eda26fbcd3a8a37930186af2c87c0a https://gyazo.com/4ad24d2bc6a3986a6cf63f650ca1030e jus got these from an RU AR player
  5. Stchieven

Regardless, it wasnt specified in the compensation in the patch notes,, and wasnt like this on live from what ive been told.
  6. Stchieven

ArcheRage 5.0 (development-release info)

I know. it comes out in 5.3. I said people i have talked to r choosing to prep for that instead of the achievement mount. mb for not making that clear
  7. Stchieven

Idk bro, its a really useless mount as is, most the people I've talked to are going for the achievement glider, and not bothering with the achievement mount (andelph drakora) due to how bad it is. :/ Also it is an "achievement" mount. It should be worth at least close to the amount of effort...
  8. Stchieven

Yeah mb the Sky warden is the achievement name
  9. Stchieven

I would like to suggest some changes to the achievement mount, the Sky Warden. The Sky Warden is a mount that you get by collecting 29 different mounts. It’s a very hard to get mount and takes a lot of time and effort. However, the Sky Warden is very underwhelming for all the effort it takes to...
  10. Stchieven

ArcheRage 4.7 (development-release info)

Make it so that you can craft Runescribe Quills. These are added in 4.7 to make the Sacred Hiram Awakening Scrolls and are available from the prestige shop. In the 5.3 patch they make it so that can craft them. I think it would be nice to have both options. The recipe in 5.3 is 100 glossy...
  11. Stchieven

Fix Endless Arrows Mkay? Thanks!

Yeah Endless Arrows should definitely be reverted back to how it was before. As it is right now its garbage.
  12. Stchieven

ArcheRage 4.5: "Legends Return" - Pre-Update Official Discussion Thread

Dragons are a huge investment. If you dont grow all the mats and buy them instead, its over 200k gold just to grow the dragon, not including the 50 ridges for the Eternal Flame Scroll. Lets say you buy all 50 for 3k, which is the average AH price, thats another 150k, so 350k just to raise it...
  13. Stchieven

Player Nations are killing this server.

PN1 has like 8 west players, me bonney, yuna, escarlatte, pulga, vexzus, changes, and amber whos also on his east toon most the time. i might have missed one or 2 more. but the rest of PN1 is all east rn
  14. Stchieven

Player Nations are killing this server.

Pn1 and the East have a healthy relationship. I can't speak for how Pn2 and the West tho, as Pn2 pretty much killed the west by taking all the geared players.
Back