Recent content by Trancedock

1. T

Nyash Myash sprinkler bug on Rangora

As much as I really adore your efforts for putting this video up here for public view.... the music is autistic and please don't do those bomb sound effects again, for real.
  2. T

Donations! Important!

Trace-able purposes. I'll take a hunch and guess that ShadowCard either pays them straight to their MM PP or give them a untraceable coin. Shadowcard is a low-pop company. Never heard of it, probs that's why.
  3. T

What are you listening to right now?

dont u think listening to so many songs at once confuses ur head eks dee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpWaM5FurKY Rlly good shit, pretty sure nobody posted this already I guess
  4. T

Has anyone ACTUALLY got a Mirage Bjorn out the boxes yet?

These are the same boxes from live. So the rng in them is also the same.
  5. T

Queen's Purse

Auroran regions -- Marcala, Calmalnds, Heedmar etc. (not exeloch/SGF)
  6. T

Fiend's kneel bug. (GM PATCH NEEDED)

How does 47 dcs not make it a player issue? Maybe you have shit internet? Maybe some app is leeching your internet away? Maybe you have a miner running? Maybe you are a little bit dumb? And instead of spewing bs and sarcasm, put your account and char name so they can investigate at least? This...
  7. T

Fiend's kneel bug. (GM PATCH NEEDED)

Only for you lol. Never happened for me, and many others I confirmed with.
  8. T

New characters for 3.0?

Race changing isnt and won't be allowed.
  9. T

[WEEK 1] ArcheRage Weekly Lottery! - Results are posted!

Lol he only put 100g in damn
  10. T

Hellswamp land liquidation 2 28's and 1 24 (demo)

Ye just dont want him to scam people selling Hellswamp land for 4k-5k lmfao. Yes it is the best packs, which comes with danger, unless you trigger peace. Gateway to Ahnimar in 3.0? Thats at least 8 months+ from now how does it matter lol
  11. T

Hellswamp land liquidation 2 28's and 1 24 (demo)

What are you smoking? Why would people buy any land from you now that there is Auroria lmao. Every other region other than Auroria will drop by a bit. And you're selling in a PvP region, are you retarded or you don't know your prices?
  12. T

wts marcala gazebo attatched to cottage

Yeah uhm Not happening for 10k lol With the amount of people with farms in Marcala, the price of points will drop and the amount of profit made will also reduce.
  13. T

Me Too Vs Buying Time Dom

Good stuff upload more :3
Back