Recent content by Vampiris

1. Vampiris

What happen!?

I cant post ticket, says that i dont have premission.... :( i only play one account and one char omg what i do wrong?
  2. Vampiris

What happen!?

What illegal transactions? I only sell stuff in action house.
  3. Vampiris

What happen!?

Is this some joke?
  4. Vampiris

What happen!?

5. Vampiris

What happen!?

Hi, i dont know what happened, i get a message "forbbiden to use illegal software" and the game disconnect me. I dont use any illegal software wtf. I only use VPN.
  6. Vampiris

Let's talk about red dragon

ok....
  7. Vampiris

Delete the post, looks like that the last things i wrote was deleted, because reasons. :rolleyes:
  8. Vampiris

Yes i know, and?
  9. Vampiris

That's why east faction is a joke. People dont help eachother, they do help west faction more that they do help our own faction with bs like this, i see alot of jealous dudes that do everything they can to f@ck they own players faction.
  10. Vampiris

Hi, i'd like to know why you allow the game start a red dragon instance with only 3 players, and i waste my entry!! This could be only a bad joke, allow only the game to form a raid when 50 players are there, if not is a wasted entry, htf 3 dudes kill the red dragon!? Straight BS. I log out the...
  11. Vampiris

What is happen with the server?

Server is offline, i dont see nothing posted about any restart or update, what is going on?
  12. Vampiris

Any Chance We Could Get 'Unidentified Drops' Restored?

I have a ton of those in one chest, i can list in ah if players are interested, sold one few weeks ago to a dude for 4K because the arc lightning dmg %
  13. Vampiris

Something is wrong

Try repair the files, or uninstall and install again.
  14. Vampiris

Something is wrong

Usually is seconds, this time took this long idk.
  15. Vampiris

Something is wrong

Nope. Im in Europe, and my connection is 1Gb/s.
Back