Recent content by Vexeris

1. Vexeris

[Forum Event] Fashion Week - category "The Ugliest"

For some reason she reminds me of Belle Delphine???
  2. Vexeris

[Forum Event] Fashion Week - category "The Prettiest"

IGN: Alyrin I love her so much the only reason she's not my main is bc I didn't want to lose the things I had on my current main but I cri everytime
  3. Vexeris

[Forum Event] Winter in ArcheRage

I have no friends so all of the characters are me lmao Happy Holidays! Pic only in case it's too smol
  4. Vexeris

[Forum Event] Do you remember?

First off, I'd like to wish a very happy anniversary to everyone here, both players and devs. I also want to thank everyone involved in creating this server, because I never thought I'd be back in this game again once I left Live. It was my first dive into mmos, and like they say, your firsts...
  5. Vexeris

[Forum Event] Person of a Month

IGN: Vexeris
  6. Vexeris

[Forum Event] Halloween spirit

IGN: Vexeris The Shack Near Gweonid Lake It was a normal night, sparked with newlywed love. No one heard the silent footsteps, creeping towards the then-lone shack. No one heard her screams.
  7. Vexeris

[Forum Event] Four seasons

IGN: Vexeris Springtime Contemplations Conversations with a Mermaid To Meet an Autumn Lord The Ghost of Winter's Past
  8. Vexeris

[Forum Event] Catch your bird!

Griffins. Revered in songs of the past, regaled in the present. Still regal, either way. IGN: Vexeris
  9. Vexeris

[Game Event] Tavern of the Year (Summer season)

Banana Cafe You're bana-nuts to not be here! IGN Alyrin Nestled on top of a hill near Rockmar Barrow lies this quaint gem of a cafe. Like the name suggests, it is, indeed, banana-themed. Now where there is banana, a monkey will sure to be around. And boy oh boy were there a lot of monkeys. It...
  10. Vexeris

MEUS YOU FORGOT THE LOCATION!! :O
  11. Vexeris

M&N Tavern- Chill is their collective middle name. IGN: Alyrin Hello again! Let's get straight into it, shall we? Personally, I love a place that's both cozy and spacious, so imagine my glee when I found out my associate's guild has a tavern fitting just that description. Porting into the...
  12. Vexeris

Hero Brewing Company- Brewing both beer and fun IGN: Alyrin Nestled in a not-so-inconspicuous spot just between Lilyut Hills and Gweonid Forest lies this well-known brewery, where it's been servicing the people of Nuia since I can remember with its proficiency boosts and various workstations...
  13. Vexeris

Rewards for transferring and keep staying with us players!

I mean, T4 weaponry and T2 armor isn't that hard to get though? You'd just need to farm a bit either gold-wise or material-wise. I've played 3 years on Live, and during all of it by the time I left I was only at around 4.4k gs; this server is way easier, I've already surpassed my character on...
  14. Vexeris

[Forum Event] Stories time

The End. Horror IGN: Vexeris He didn’t know what happened. One second they were shouting victoriously at the enemy, and the next… He glanced around at the bodies his legs flew him past. Everything happened so fast that running away was all he could do. Anguished wails made him wince as...
  15. Vexeris

[Forum Event] Stories time

Thanks! :D And you have a point; I cut it down to 299 words wooo
Back