Recent content by zeeh

1. zeeh

[Forum Event] Lands Expert 2024

IGN Redartedplyaerelveen
  2. zeeh

Item Stacking Changes. Part 10

Yeah I've been fishing some shrimps and found this "issue". I didnt listed all of them cause I didnt had it all, thank you Avi!
  3. zeeh

Item Stacking Changes. Part 10

Please make those fishes to stack up to 10k sea bass - ID: 27251 snapper - ID: 27247 solzrean mackerel - ID: 27252 pike - ID: 27231 anchovy - ID: 27218 shrimp - ID: 27217 Those are the ones that I have, there might be more fishes (seafood category) that could also be added
  4. zeeh

ArcheRage 8.0 (development-release info + suggestions)

Please, make an alterative way to keep the current migration stats. The new one, where you get a RANDOM stats on the talisman, makes it anoying and not enjoyful for new players. This was one of the most hated "features" that people hated when it came on live.
  5. zeeh

Suggestions

would it be possible to add infusions (lib/hiram) to the events rewards? like hallowtide etc... some people already have or dont want the furniture, and infusions would be a good way to help new players to catchup if they want
  6. zeeh

Regarding changes in the refresh time of some World Bosses

We all know that americans probably are the lowest pop on the server, but it is still a NA based server. There's a EU server with differente bosses time that you can freely play. Changing the bosses timer will one benefits one country and not the the whole server. As someone said, why wont you...
  7. zeeh

ArcheRage 7.0 (development-release info + suggestions)

how vigor points can be acquired? On unchained it was by manastorms afaik, but here manastorms are way lower than in there
  8. zeeh

[Game Event] Rock'n'Scroll

what about the others two?
  9. zeeh

NO PING VPN Problem cant connect

Mudfish isnt hard to setup. I'm using it since sep/2018 and its fine. I think there is a guide in our forum that shows how to setup MudFish, i'll check out.
  10. zeeh

NO PING VPN Problem cant connect

Try out MudFish. Its pretty cheap (you pay for GB instead of month) and its works pretty well, reduced my ping from 200 to 140.
  11. zeeh

Can we please do something about land?

the real problem isnt those that have a lot of land and uses them (I do have a lot and use all). There are tons of people that are pre paing taxes for at least 6 month and havent used it and I never saw them around. There are at least 3 of my neighbors that have 5+ lands (16x, 24x, treehouses)...
  12. zeeh

Inflation as a problem for money making.

Well, its fixed price as well as the seeds/plants are always the same price (Merchants). You can plant/grow every resource for it. Im working on my leather set and the prices for Corns (Small seed oil) are always rising, So I started to plant them instead of buying it on the AH, im saving a lot...
  13. zeeh

WTS Divine Delphinad Autumn Club

sold ~close
  14. zeeh

WTS Divine Delphinad Autumn Club

This is the upgradable version. MSG me here
  15. zeeh

Short: Buff Archery

You are saying something that we didnt said. We didnt said that others Skilltrees arent way more OP, we know that DR (Battlerage) is pretty OP at the moment and it outplays archery in all ways, what I was saying is that Archery has impact in this patch, little impact but yeah it does has. Yes...
Back