Recent content by Zenais

1. Zenais

Mail Box Crashing?

You guys rock! Thanks :)
  2. Zenais

Mail Box Crashing?

Every time I try to retrieve my mail, I'm crashing. Sads.
  3. Zenais

Server Crashing...

Server keeps saying Goodbye! but can't lol out :p
  4. Zenais

Marketplace Mail Question

I've tested this... /sigh, and if you purchase something on one then log into another, it does not show in the marketplace mail. Would be nice if we could *gift* our characters on same account. Maybe consider placing a ticket prior to purchase decision. Plz let us know if it's something the team...
  5. Zenais

[Forum Event] Halloween spirit

@ Norhi: Vampire Wing Kitty Picture!!!! <3 Squueeeeeeeeeee!!!!
  6. Zenais

Land prices

I've seen 16s on both factions, low as 600, high as 3k. It's all about location... haven't run across larger plots this week, but also haven't been looking. Wish you all the luck!!
  7. Zenais

[Forum Event] Halloween spirit

How we spent our Halloween... FTR, Broom landings can be hard, especially with rough sea winds. When I mentioned 'honoring the ancestors', drunkenly bouncing off the side of the house was not what I had in mind, but hey... Every good Halloween needs a Theme Party! Bring on the entertainment...
  8. Zenais

Time for a new server.

Hmm... land's only filled up really in the past two weeks after the course of a very nice year. Every once in a while, someone suggests another server for one reason or another. I'm sure there may be some who would agree, but most of us are good right here :)
  9. Zenais

Happy Halloween!

'Archerage
  10. Zenais

[Forum Event] Person of a Month

IGN Denali
  11. Zenais

Credits on the AH - WTAF...

TYSM!! That was crazy.
  12. Zenais

Credits on the AH - WTAF...

Gee, the prices keep changing but I'm not getting my 3.5k back. Way Annoying. :mad::mad::mad:
  13. Zenais

Server Status?

Someone in faction said "don't log out, you can't get back in" Moments later I CTD Now "Version check error" when trying to restart. What's going on?
  14. Zenais

AH Broken ?

Yeah, really sucks... we going down soon I'd guess . . .
  15. Zenais

How do you praise RNG?

I remember seeing this on another thread and being positively mesmerized! Wasn't it with a house pick of ur crew praying or something? Good stuff!!
Back