Recent content by Zephyris13

1. Zephyris13

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

Pumpkins...oranges...same thing...
  2. Zephyris13

1) Upgraded farmhouses provide a constant source of veg, flowers and haybales (any type of farmhouse upgrade) 2) Silos have ample room to be used as an 8x8 house, even though they don't have fireplaces 3) Certain skills like Shadowplay's drop back can save your life during a high fall!
  3. Zephyris13

I hate yatas because they try to eat my face off D:
  4. Zephyris13

An adventure and a mystery, Revealing itself slowly to us, Creeping in from Auroria, Having come back from the ruins, Everything old, yet everything new. Rippling through history, A power so great, Gods couldn't contain, Everlasting and eternal... (Verse about The expedition, Auroria and the...
  5. Zephyris13

Sailing and trading (don't have a merchant ship...yet). I've always loved sailing and the sea...and coupled with trading (my next fave thing), it's the perfect combo.
  6. Zephyris13

A Hiranian that looks weird, talks weird, and is constantly crashing into things.
  7. Zephyris13

A portal, a new adventure, the start of a journey. A mystery, a new story unfolds, a call for the heroes. An enigma, a darkness, one which should not take hold. A battle, a war, preserving the light. Remembering the past, the sacrifice of Eanna. Will they prevail? Will they fall? Only time will...
  8. Zephyris13

Suggestions

I'm sure this has been suggested in some shape or form...but going to give my two cents - A "Family & Guild" option. Just that. From a dev point of view, I don't know if it's easier to add a new radio button option to the UI, or instead convert the Family and Guild options to tickboxes, so a...
  9. Zephyris13

Running, jumping, grinding, relaxing, farming, trading, fishing, sailing, flying, and finally falling...
  10. Zephyris13

1. Free patron 2. Keeping the best MMO running 3. Community 4. Wasting time in a good way 5. Forum events :O
  11. Zephyris13

Hello and thank you (and a few questions :P )

From all those I only used to do Kraken occasionally. So won't effect me much!
  12. Zephyris13

Thank you! I'll give the NA server a try first, usually I end up finding a larger population and guilds on NA servers. And I'll keep an eye out to nab that costume when it rotates in then! Now just need to have my launcher finish updating :D
  13. Zephyris13

New here, just found out about this server yesterday from a friend. Was obsessed with Archeage till they turned it into a cash grab and sold it off. It still remained my fave mmo (along with swg) since then. Few questions whilst my launcher updates... 1) I'm from EU...is it ok to join the NA...
Back