What's new

Add top Achievers to homepage

Mim

I'd like to see the names of the people with the highest general achievement points added to the homepage next to the gear score and guild rankings.
Might be a fun competition.

Did you mean "All completed Archievements"? Players to be ranked by numbers dropping down from 1527.
OUmdYjf.jpg

Yes, the drop down from the 1527.
Achievements don't serve much of a purpose as they currently are, so I was suggesting we make them a little more interesting with a competition.
It would probably be difficult to implement and eventually all the top 20 achievers will have 1527, so maybe its a silly idea. ;)

Well i would like to see more players doing Achiviment hunting that being bored ..so i get your point making it more interesting would be a nice add

Personally, it wont add much to the game for me but i guess it would be interesting to see then probably never look at it again lol

If its easy to implement, why not?

As long it doesn't delay important suggestions like Honor Changes and Hasla Changes, meh why not.

It would motivate more players to care about completing achievements since a lot of people like to see their names on rankings, so I think it is a great idea.

The best result is 569 as for now, so we can make a top 10 if players would like to see that. Would the players like us to add it?
If you have a dev who has some free time, sure, if not, it definitely isn't a priority in my opinion, but it's always good to have a little competition over things.

Can we also have largest donater section (not with amount spent), would be great to see which are legit cash shoppers and which are the RMTers.

There has been a ridiculous amount of epics and legendary this week, you can bet almost 90% of them arent donating. Some people have been regrading for several hours today, you cant make enough money per week to do it and sure as shit they arent throwing £10000 at the computer

Can we also have largest donater section (not with amount spent), would be great to see which are legit cash shoppers and which are the RMTers.

There has been a ridiculous amount of epics and legendary this week, you can bet almost 90% of them arent donating. Some people have been regrading for several hours today, you cant make enough money per week to do it and sure as shit they arent throwing £10000 at the computer
You just gave me a good idea !

Why not reward the biggest donators with credits at the end of each month ? Have the ranking reset every month, and offer a small reward for the top10 or top20 or whatever; Incentivizes legit donations instead of RMTing

Why not reward the biggest donators with credits at the end of each month ? Have the ranking reset every month, and offer a small reward for the top10 or top20 or whatever; Incentivizes legit donations instead of RMTing

Bingo

While you're here, the race names are messed up!

aeDWiLX.png

Hariharan isn't a race, I think it's Harani
Ferre should be Firran

Thanks for it tho :)

Hi Gugu!

Changed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention :)

Information regarding the biggest donators can't be shared to public. Not all the donators would like to be well known. We need to respect their privacy :p

That reminded me of AeriaGames. They actually had that in Shaiya Online, top spenders could get some additional rewards of their choose.

Back