What's new

Save a Tree Day?

Panguino

If you haven't been to Halcy today I would recommend visiting.

I also did a fly through http://tinyurl.com/y839swy6

I would say if you like it add some trees to it! I know I did.

Attachments

• slack-imgs.jpg
    slack-imgs.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 328
Yes I seen it and looks like a great community effort :) Looks very scenic and pretty :)

while it may have looked very nice, all of those trees made it hard to find the quest givers, and to get carts through to be able to build the treb. I suppose this is the new way of blocking?

a.) this started with Halcy. Nothing negative or blocking was done because of trees. People golem block/stack all the time and it isn't an issue. It was just done to bring smiles to peoples faces, and add a new element to the game.

a.) this started with Halcy. Nothing negative or blocking was done because of trees. People golem block/stack all the time and it isn't an issue. It was just done to bring smiles to peoples faces, and add a new element to the game.
You guys did block the area around the treb at gr. My cart got stuck because I could not go through nor get around all of the trees that were planted. And it was hard to see the quest mobs. Forget about even trying to do the bosses.

if you chop them you get infamy point which your guild was killing people when they got enough infamy thereby sending them to trial

Two of us were purpling and killing people... which means that we would have been sent to jail first. Pick the battles, not the cherries xd

while it may have looked very nice, all of those trees made it hard to find the quest givers, and to get carts through to be able to build the treb. I suppose this is the new way of blocking?
1 cant plant trees in bases so im not sure how you are getting lost.
2. cant plant trees on roads.

Two of us were purpling and killing people... which means that we would have been sent to jail first. Pick the battles, not the cherries xd

I still got infamy points because I was trying to unstick my cart.

Let call it what it is. You are griefing people and trying to justify it. It is up to the admins or not if they chose to do anything about it.

There was no griefing from what I did at Halcy. There was nothing planted on the roads, it was done in an area that is rarely used (twice a day) and nothing in the bases. You cannot plant in areas that block paths. The game will not let you. This was done as a form of art since everyone is getting so angry lately. We wanted to cheer everyone up in an area that we can get both sides together.

It was also a form of bonding for people. We had people from all guilds... east, west, and pirates... planting trees and adding to the creation.

I still got infamy points because I was trying to unstick my cart.

Let call it what it is. You are griefing people and trying to justify it. It is up to the admins or not if they chose to do anything about it.
Report people for griefing lol. Do you report someone everytime they pirate you too?

Report people for griefing lol. Do you report someone everytime they pirate you too?
Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.
Nice slide. Not an argument. That means yes in fact you do think griefing needs a ban. zzzz. You could have used strawman. Ad hom as you pointed out attacks your character. Browsing reddit for 15min and finding a cool word to use is not a good idea.

There was no griefing from what I did at Halcy. There was nothing planted on the roads, it was done in an area that is rarely used (twice a day) and nothing in the bases. You cannot plant in areas that block paths. The game will not let you. This was done as a form of art since everyone is getting so angry lately. We wanted to cheer everyone up in an area that we can get both sides together.

It was also a form of bonding for people. We had people from all guilds... east, west, and pirates... planting trees and adding to the creation.

well if you feel that way then so be it but when people stop going to events because they don't find it fun, bonding or artistic they are not going to tell you why, they just are not going to go to the events. Like when people left Halcy and Codad was complaining in faction about it. That is going to happen more often. On the ollo server that happened. It got to the point where people had to be paid to show up to gr and cr.

Back