What's new

Loyalty system (Loyalty tokens obtain and purchases)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much appreciate the willingness of the administration to work with us on this-- I want to be clear on that. However, I don't appreciate having to now spend 5 hours in game to get my loyalty. Like most adults, I work full time and as it is barely have time to spend ~3 hours in game now to get my loyalty. I'm willing to ignore the trade off of paying money.. I mean, donating.. to get the loyalties that were previous available as login rewards. However, playing for 5 hours a day just isn't what I'm really looking for. Is it possible to negotiate and move this to 4 hours? Even at 4 I wouldn't get the full value, and wind up with less loyalty than I currently earn monthly, but only teenagers/students can average 5+ hours a day on weekdays.

As an adult surely u must understand that they too have lives and choose to provide a service here instead of having a full time job they need to deal with adults like your self that aren't adulty enough to differentiate paying and donating also u may leave your computer on and go on with your adulty life when you get back home after adulting all day you will have your tokens. Sincerely yours not so adulty adult

No, you won't have the tokens that way. If it works the same way as it does now, the way it has been said it will, you will get one set of tokens. The timer resets after you hit the button. I think 5 hours is definitely a bit excessive for loyalty. I work a full time job and I have to sleep. That's 16 hours right there. Plus, people have family and other obligations like needing to take care of house or vehicles or a million other things and I honestly think putting the loyalty at 5 hours feels like a push to get people to give more money, especially with the staff saying that you can pay if you don't have that time.

If bots and alt accounts are really that much of an issue that you have to drastically change loyalty, why target the symptom instead of the cause? Botting and alt accounts are against the ToS here. This is something that affects the entire playerbase mostly negatively. Trion has the same issues and they didn't need to adjust loyalty. So, why here?

And evilboy, this -is- their full time job but I am more than willing to bet they make bank and don't spend a 6 or 8 hour day managing this server or even the forums.

As an adult surely u must understand that they too have lives and choose to provide a service here instead of having a full time job they need to deal with adults like your self that aren't adulty enough to differentiate paying and donating also u may leave your computer on and go on with your adulty life when you get back home after adulting all day you will have your tokens. Sincerely yours not so adulty adult
People like you make me so happy. Nice to see a fellow person actually providing solutions instead of complaining about it. Kudos to you.

People like you make me so happy. Nice to see a fellow person actually providing solutions instead of complaining about it. Kudos to you.
Apparently opening a discussion for solutions on an issue is complaining. And insulting people in a rather not-so-clever manner is providing solutions. I'm learning so much from you, and I am very happy to have you posting here to teach us whiners.

No, you won't have the tokens that way. If it works the same way as it does now, the way it has been said it will, you will get one set of tokens. The timer resets after you hit the button. I think 5 hours is definitely a bit excessive for loyalty. I work a full time job and I have to sleep. That's 16 hours right there. Plus, people have family and other obligations like needing to take care of house or vehicles or a million other things and I honestly think putting the loyalty at 5 hours feels like a push to get people to give more money, especially with the staff saying that you can pay if you don't have that time.

If bots and alt accounts are really that much of an issue that you have to drastically change loyalty, why target the symptom instead of the cause? Botting and alt accounts are against the ToS here. This is something that affects the entire playerbase mostly negatively. Trion has the same issues and they didn't need to adjust loyalty. So, why here?

And evilboy, this -is- their full time job but I am more than willing to bet they make bank and don't spend a 6 or 8 hour day managing this server or even the forums.
Then perhaps your time would be better spent on family and its time to hang up that gaming life?
If you play more therefore making server active you deserve more its that simple

Apparently opening a discussion for solutions on an issue is complaining. And insulting people in a rather not-so-clever manner is providing solutions. I'm learning so much from you, and I am very happy to have you posting here to teach us whiners.
Clearly you havent adulted for too long if me poking a bit of fun at you is considered insulting to an adult such as your self. There is nothing wrong with the model suggested if you put in your time to this server you get tokens if you cant put in time because you work full time then pay for the server to be run if you dont want to do either of those and are not happy you can always adult your way away to live servers and see how that works for you. I would also like to point out that they are called loyalty tokens they are for loyal ppl

Clearly you havent adulted for too long if me poking a bit of fun at you is considered insulting to an adult such as your self. There is nothing wrong with the model suggested if you put in your time to this server you get tokens if you cant put in time because you work full time then pay for the server to be run if you dont want to do either of those and are not happy you can always adult your way away to live servers and see how that works for you. I would also like to point out that they are called loyalty tokens they are for loyal ppl

No way? You get loyalty tokens for being loyal?! This just flipped my whole world upside down. The logic is to much for me to handle.

Why is it 100 minutes? The loyalty boxes are 60mins now why almost double them? 3 hours isnt terrible but 5 hours is very much pushing it.

I very much appreciate the willingness of the administration to work with us on this-- I want to be clear on that. However, I don't appreciate having to now spend 5 hours in game to get my loyalty. Like most adults, I work full time and as it is barely have time to spend ~3 hours in game now to get my loyalty. I'm willing to ignore the trade off of paying money.. I mean, donating.. to get the loyalties that were previous available as login rewards. However, playing for 5 hours a day just isn't what I'm really looking for. Is it possible to negotiate and move this to 4 hours? Even at 4 I wouldn't get the full value, and wind up with less loyalty than I currently earn monthly, but only teenagers/students can average 5+ hours a day on weekdays.

I also don't have 5 hours a day to put into this game so i guess I'll be seeing less loyalty because of it. I'm not a fan of the change because of this and hope something else can be worked out... either reduce the timer on when loyalty is distributed or come up with a different method of combating bots/gold sellers. What about keeping the same system that was in place before, but instead of the 5 loyalty being gained when you log on, you gain it from the last loyalty box?

With this change you're essentially holding your players at ransom to stay in the game for an unreasonable amount of time. To break it down, the healthy amount of sleep is 7 hours. Removing those 7 hours of sleep time from a 24 hour day leaves you with 17 hours remaining. You're saying that we're supposed to use roughly 1/3rd of that time IN YOUR GAME? Factoring in work or school and the average player is left with less than a meager handful of hours to do anything else in the day. That is ridiculous.

3 hours before was pushing it; 5 is far beyond reasonable. You need to lower the time back down to 60minutes per collection for the loyalty.

Last edited:
Er.... I hope you guys plan on fixing the donation system, ASAP.

Shouldn't have to jump through Crypto hoops to donate.

@Sparkle

Also most can't click on the loyalty token button once an hour for 5 hours. Please reduce it back to 3 hours.

Last edited:
Glad you guys are making a change. Would be good if you could reduce the time too, maybe 80 minutes per box instead of 100. Would make it 4 hours which is still a lot but a better compromise. 60 min per box is best but I assume you already considered that since that’s how it is now.

You can make amazing changes here so why instead of punishing loyal players for your problems with cheaters/gold sellers/trion blocking normal donations won't you reward them for playing on the server? Lower that 100min by 10min down to max 50 min and add +1 up to max 5 loyalty tokens on last click for each month they spend on ArcheRage NA counted since start. Old players will be rewarded, new players will be getting additional stuff for playing actively, donators will have their additional +5 loyalty as bonus to veteran rewards and people breaking rules by making additional accounts won't have any advantage because you will find and ban them before they manage to get first month bonus... Right?

Reward people for being loyal and don't treat them like they are all cheaters. Peronally I feel offended by that change. You know that people are breaking the rules and you don't ban them right away but you punish everybody to just push them to donate for server? Is that how you treat loyal players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back