What's new

Loyalty shop changes

Vexaro

They currently read like this:
Removed items:
Shayeera; Flamefeather Glider; Armored Wavewyrm Costume; Classique Ball Attire; Dragon Cultist Duster

Added items:
Dazzling Ball Attire
Coral Wavewyrm Costume
Cyanfin
Lord Cottontail
Red Dragon Glider
I have a request, i guess for Sparkle.

I have been grinding loyalty and gathering daily coins across the 3 hours ever since joining the server about 2 months ago with the tiger in mind, and its a punch in the gut to see it just fly away like this now (its quite alot of loyalty).

So, could you delay that one item (and i guess its armor) for another week or two(remove dread steed instead maybe), please?

Last edited:
To add new items, we need to remove some of the old ones. Shayeera will be removed today or, otherwise, we'll not be able to add new. Loyalty shop rotates once in 2 weeks and that means more items you may like to get will arrive as well as old, previously added will return.

Well, outfits like the ball attire are already available for credits all the time, so you don't really need to add them to the loyalty shop. Could have kept the mount in the place of those outfits. Just a thought.

To add new items, we need to remove some of the old ones. Shayeera will be removed today or, otherwise, we'll not be able to add new. Loyalty shop rotates once in 2 weeks and that means more items you may like to get will arrive as well as old, previously added will return.
I understand that you need to take one thing to put in another as part of rotation, hence why i suggested you to take Dread Steed out instead of Shayeera, they're both the same 625 loyalty mounts, but the Steed seems far less popular and ive seen a single one out in the world in my time with the server so far. On the other hand ive seen multiple tigers. Or you could remove ball attire, as like Soda says, is already available for credits. The Tiger is a nice long(er) term objective that at least a few people seem(ed) to have, myself included.

I haven't logged in since patch today, and assume the tiger was infact removed, so ill ask again, please consider bringing it back soon Sparkle. Its a change that i don't think would hurt anyone.

Last edited:
Back