Technical server restart 5 am 12/1

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AmX1DgT.png

Technical server restart at 5 am 12/1!

Dear ArcheRagers!
Server will be off for restart on 12/1 at 5 am. This is a technical restart meant to update the monthly Login Tracker for December.

Duration time - 40 minutes.
We apologize for the inconveniences!

How about some server maintenance to fix all the lag with event and the crashing of the client every 15 mins?

we had ynystere peace on a saturday for event packs, but of course its more funny to reset it for us so we can do the event unsafe, thx! -.-

How about some server maintenance to fix all the lag with event and the crashing of the client every 15 mins?

If you crash every 15 minutes that is something on your side. Check the internet connection, Use DirectX9 instead of 11 and clear your cache (go to C:\ArcheAge\Documents and remove folder’s content (ctrl+A -> delete)).

If you crash every 15 minutes that is something on your side. Check the internet connection, Use DirectX9 instead of 11 and clear your cache (go to C:\ArcheAge\Documents and remove folder’s content (ctrl+A -> delete)).

Running Dx9 instead of 11. Have a 25-30 ms ping to the servers, Netgear R8300 router has been rebooted many times, Speedtest reads 1ms ping 250 D, 100U. I Ran a Test on the Cat6 Shielded lines running to the PC. As well as ran Certifications on the lines Inside and outside the house to the Box. And had the ISP run test/ certification on the RG6 Quad shield lines to there end. PC is i7 8086k running at 5.3ghz stable under multiple Stress tests for hours. Gskill DDR4 4000mhz ram 32 gigs, Gigabyte z370 Aorus gaming 7 Motherbaord, Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080 TI extreme 11g card, 1200 EVGA PSU platinum rated, I've installed the game on a NVME ssd, PCI-E SSD, Sata SSD, even a WD Black platter HDD. I've downloaded the client from the website, as well as with the torrent many, many, many times over. I've reinstalled Windows 10 64bit a few times. I've verified no corruption of downloads. As well as all chipset, GPU, SATA, usb, etc, ect, etc drivers all the most current. And I've tried a few later versions, and beta versions Mixing and matching combinations. Only game that i experience any sort of crashing in. I can provide a DXdiag log if needed. As well as any other info needed. I'm at a lose with the cause of these crashes. Game runs 144 fps, I've locked Vsync at 144, 120, and 60. Tried shutting off multithread, not running HDR, FOV, or AA........... Got any suggestions?

Running Dx9 instead of 11. Have a 25-30 ms ping to the servers, Netgear R8300 router has been rebooted many times, Speedtest reads 1ms ping 250 D, 100U. I Ran a Test on the Cat6 Shielded lines running to the PC. As well as ran Certifications on the lines Inside and outside the house to the Box. And had the ISP run test/ certification on the RG6 Quad shield lines to there end. PC is i7 8086k running at 5.3ghz stable under multiple Stress tests for hours. Gskill DDR4 4000mhz ram 32 gigs, Gigabyte z370 Aorus gaming 7 Motherbaord, Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080 TI extreme 11g card, 1200 EVGA PSU platinum rated, I've installed the game on a NVME ssd, PCI-E SSD, Sata SSD, even a WD Black platter HDD. I've downloaded the client from the website, as well as with the torrent many, many, many times over. I've reinstalled Windows 10 64bit a few times. I've verified no corruption of downloads. As well as all chipset, GPU, SATA, usb, etc, ect, etc drivers all the most current. And I've tried a few later versions, and beta versions Mixing and matching combinations. Only game that i experience any sort of crashing in. I can provide a DXdiag log if needed. As well as any other info needed. I'm at a lose with the cause of these crashes. Game runs 144 fps, I've locked Vsync at 144, 120, and 60. Tried shutting off multithread, not running HDR, FOV, or AA........... Got any suggestions?

Did you clear your cache as recommended?

Yes. If i completely reinstalled windows 10 that would imply that the cache folder had been completely deleted. As well as during reinstall of the game all files and folders were manually searched and deleted. Also deleted cache folder from documents with game currently installed.

Back