What's new

Quest Assistance - Dangerous Journey - 4 Islands?

Hazzah

Don't see any quest help threads so sorry if this shouldn't be here.

I'm doing the dangerous journey quest (main quest line?) and I have to plant four signs on islands - can only find three?

First question is should I even be doing this?

don't worry mate mark the 3 spots on the islands then in about an hour or so go in one of the 3 islands in rebuild the sign and u got 4 ...it's a stupid thing and i opened a ticket for it but no one ever answered

Last edited:
don't worry mate mark the 3 spots on the island then in about an hour or so go in one of the 3 islands in rebuild the sign and u got 4 ...it's a stupid thing and i opened a ticket for it but no one ever answered

Cheers mate - it got sorted. I went to an island for something else and found it.

To add to what Legionarius said you can go to the 3 island then as you build the sign on the 3rd go back to the first and it would be re-spawned no need to wait whole hour and travel to the islands again.

To add to what Legionarius said you can go to the 3 island then as you build the sign on the 3rd go back to the first and it would be re-spawned no need to wait whole hour and travel to the islands again.
didn't work for me maybe i was too fast ...i had to wait a little bit before putting the sign again

Back