What's new

Tf is wrong with the latest update???

ThaFoxRay

So Kadum is completly messed up, having over a 100 players stuck in a limbo of dc's unable to get out of Mistmerrow. As if this wasn't bad enough allot of players missed their Titan rift to complete the quest. Many of these players me included are European based and don't have the luxury to wait another 3 hours to complete the quest. GG

Now I open a portal to Marianople and the same chain of dc's is happening in Marianople.

Game issues players experienced during the last few hours were not caused by the game updates, but were the result of the Ddos attack made by the upset group of cheaters whose exploit was fixed with the recent update.
We are working on the removal of the issues caused due to this attack.

You can't even log in to the server now, just keeps disconnecting. When u do get connected u get gods have disconnected you withing 5mins

Server is down again.
We are working on the fix to protect server from the further crashes and stop the Ddos attacks. Due to it server will be off for approx 1 hour. I'll get back to you in 1 hour regarding it.

what about the EU people who do not have time for titan because they have to work tomorrow do these people get the q done?

what about the EU people who do not have time for titan because they have to work tomorrow do these people get the q done?

Battle with the Titan will go in the regular schedule (2 pm and 10 pm), no changes.

For those players who missed the Titan rifts due to the server issues today: you'll be able to complete this quest tomorrow during the fight with Titan. We'll spawn the quest NPC not far from Titan so you could complete the quest for Iola and Golem kills during the battle and accept a new quest for Titan right away. In that way players who miss the rifts today will be able to complete 2 quests tomorrow and get a Titan Branch and main event rewards.

I could not imagine how frustrating that must be for your team @Sparkle, you try and make a better game exp. for people by being vigilant of cheaters/hacks/exploits/bots and this happens as a result. I would love to be playing right now but i would rather the game be free of all those negative aspects which all honest players thank you and your team for all your hard work. Thank you and your team for making mine and others gaming exp fun! Good luck and happy hunting taking down those Scrooges!!! happy holidays Archerage Team <3

In case you have any of Dream Rings and it's broken, prior starting to repair it, take it off, then repair and equip again.

In case you try to repair it when Dream Ring is still on, ring will stuck with no way to take it off or repair. In such a case, you need to restart the game, take it off and then repair.

Back