What's new

Suggestions

@Devs....kind of tired of asking but When are you guys going to reintroduce the Workbench either into the cash shop or RNG boxes it's already been over 5 months that I have been playing and haven't even seen one? I posted in the other thread and a dev said it would be introduced shortly??? that was last month. WHEN?
Cash shop items are on rotation. When the table is gone there is something else there that others may way.
The bench will return when it is it's turn in rotation.

Well, iam new here but i play on live server for a long time. Some of this suggestions it's from there, but i think will work really well ArcheRage, others like the prepay it's from observing the server. Hope u guys like.

[Land]
{Change} 1- Unbuild Land:
Make not possible to pay taxes if the build it's not finish, make autodemolition in 1 week for any 16x16 - 24x24, and 2 weeks for a 28x28 - 44x44 ;

{Change} 2- Prepay: Add a cooldown on prepay and a combobox to choose how much time u want prepay. So after the prepay time end, u need wait the same amount of time before prepay again
Example: prepay for 4 weeks, after that end, i need wait more 4 weeks before prepay again;

{Change} 3- Elite Merchant's Cushion and Tutoring Cushion can be summmom by any person that have access to that land;

[Items and Inventory]
{Change} 4- Synthesis
of same grade stack on inventory;

{Change} 5- Increase the time items that we buy using Loyality and Merit stay on markeplace (or dont remove then anymore);

{Change} 6- RNG BOX - After a item rotate 2 times on box, perma add him on Marketplace after 3 months;

{Change} 7- Replace the 7 days crude obsidian box we recieve when hit 50 (or 55, i dont remember) for a Homecoming Gear Ticket. Average gear score of server is higher than that and that will really help someone who just start;

[Arena - Jury]
{New} 8- Trial by combat -
Now people can choose go to direcly to jail or trial. Add a trial by combat option, 1v3 arena, same rules of skirmish;

{Change} 9- auto-remove afk from jury or decrease the time of each step (take forever do jury duty);

{Change} 10- auto-remove afk from any team arena search (solo arena it's not a problem, but lose a team arena for afk make me rage everytime);

{Change} 11- Queue counter: show how many people it's on queue/search for team arena;

{Change} 12- reduce the number of people for naval arena;

{New} 13- Trade gear: A npc that allow players pay to change their gear for other of same type tier. Lunagem and tempering is lost (trade 1h sword for club, plate for leather, can make the item decrease 1 tier if u think it's OP);

[RAID]
{New} 14-
add a buttom on Raid interface that allow raid leader kick all afk; {Tks to @stronghart }

{New} 15- add a buttom on Raid interface that allow start a vote to replace the raid leader; (or make that if the leader get afk, auto change the raid leader {tks to @Tanti})

[CR Rift and Zombie rift - We need a Help!]
{New} 16-
Add Zombie rift (hasla rift) on West side too, like on Hellswamp;

{Change} 17- Increase the number of mobs that count for quest of Zombie rift;

{Change} 18- Make quests of Crimson Rift auto-delivery like GR;

[Mistmerrow]
{Change} 19-
Capture and Keep Point system: change how nations get points, make that a true capture the flag
Example: every 30s a Nation recieve 1 point for each tower up, so the side that keep more towers up for more time win. That way people cant use alts to win anymore and will force more pvp during the event;

{Change} 20- Only 55+ and in a raid w/ more than 10 people can clain towers (Only if MM dont change).

Let me know if something was not clear enough, will do my best to explain better.

Last edited:
Aqua farming bundles.

No one likes single planting items such as Rice, Corn, Azalea, and so on. We would rather make Bundles or use Seedbeds on the Upgraded Thatched.

Would it be possible to add similar Bundles for Aquafarming crops, such as Pearl Oyster, Blue Coral, Red Coral, White Coral, Green Coral... and so on.

The crafting recipe for such bundles could be similar to the land ones and work in a similar way in that they provided about ~10x of a single planted yield.

However, as Corals are large when single planted, the planted bundle would need to be large as well correspondingly... could be as big as an Experia Crop - that would make it such that 4 coral bundles can fit on a 16x16 aquafarm...

and the pearls.... yeah

Idk just a random thought :D

Last edited:
[bcolor=transparent]real Problem in all this discussion is, that we have no idea what they are really capable of doing.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]Some clarification would be pretty damn nice.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent][/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]Some suggestions i would have, are:[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]- make Obsidian tradeable...two reasons for that. [/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]1)new Players have chance of getting few weapons lil cheaper cause a lot of Players have Obsidian weapons lying around that cant be traded[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]2) u are not so bound on only few classes just because u are wearing Obsidian.instead of making new 300k Gold for Equipment,u can sell or trade it for another equip (just like with ayanad)[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]-do something about land. new Player have no chance at all of getting land and i bet the Server lost a lot of Players already because of that[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]1) max plots per account..like 6 or so? People who have more than that Need to be informed,so they can sell some [/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]2) remove (the designs should be send back per mail) houses/farms that weren't used for weeks..thats like half of the land lol. [/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]dont know what the best way is,to deal with all theses empty farms, but there definitely needs to be done sth. its okay if someone cant come online for 2-3 weeks. but if People quitted the game and just pay their taxes cause they could come back after some time, imo they shouldn't have land, but active Players should have[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]-implement something that is unique to the Server (Question is,we dont know what u can do, and what u cant^^)[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]for example change mistsong dungeon a lil bit, the Drops and stuff. so it is a real alternative for new Players[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]1)set and weapons can have nice stats(Maybe even stats like critdmg,toughness and so on),but not upgradeable above celestial(?)..so lil bit like hiram gear[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]2)invite new accessory with good effects if combined ( library bosses can drop these)[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]there are a lot of opportunities to make something unique where Player can have fun together farming these[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]-change Arena rewards,especially 5v5 (items like synthium Soap, serendipity Stones, costumes with small effects for new Player, drop buffs and so on...think of something that isnt overpowered but still good enough to People get into Arena :D)[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]only so few People go Arena nowadays,its kinda sad[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]-i also think,balanced Arenas need some rework (dont know if some changes already come with 3.5 but some classes are way too weak imo)[/bcolor]

My thoughts on changes suggested by Cloudsp:
1. No. No point doing it, we're already limited to 2 unbuilt properties(can't have more land until built), will create confusion for new players, not help.
2. No. What's the point of it? It will just create inconvenience for people who actually use this feature. Also think it this way, if I prepay taxes, im not gonna be grabbing land cause the grab tax cert price is insane with it. So its a no for me.
3. Yes. Was already suggested many times to allow trader, farmers - for that matter all cushions to be used by people other than the owner.
4. If you read other threads and suggestions u will remember the staff replies - not possible.
5. No to suggestion. Don't care, not a problem. It's for the staff to decide what's best concerning cash shop.
6. No to suggestion. Also no problem, creates economy and marketing opportunities who actually buy the stuff and then resell for premium price.
7. Maybe. Any better change for the newcomers gear - is welcome.
8. No. Stop that bullshit with GoT. Who are the 3 combatants? Jury members? Makes no sense...
9. No. Been to many juries, not needed. Can be frustrating, but it's fine. It's not meant to be pleasant even in real life.
10. Double edged sword. Creates such a thing as there are no arenas anymore, for example Naval Arena will never pop.
11. Too hard to implement from what i gather.
12. Yes. But the staff will be reluctant to coin that idea. I've yet to find any naval arenas and stopped trying after the initial arena introduction. After 2 weeks~ of the initial inception not getting any naval arena pops. (playing EU time).
13. No. Too op, disrupts economy aswell.
14. Interface changes are hard i think. It's not worth the time it would take to implement most likely, cause u can still kick everyone by hand. Also will be subject for extreme abuse.
15. Will be abused aswell, not worth the trouble.
16 - 17. Yes, why not, but it might create lag, like Titans rifts.
18. Good if possible.

Everything xkf2 said - YEES!.

Limit how much land an account can own
Rentable plots for growing things
Hero's get a preset home can throw crafting parties with buffs within home
costume's in mirage
player contest where they design things for site like headers, loading pages, event headers ect.

Remove the option de 'pre pay taxes' from the server. People pay it for an amount of time and dont even play anymore.

Remove the option de 'pre pay taxes' from the server. People pay it for an amount of time and dont even play anymore.
No, many people prepay taxes when they leave on vacation, in rest i use my lands all the time. We should not lose land because of that.

No, many people prepay taxes when they leave on vacation, in rest i use my lands all the time. We should not lose land because of that.

since i've been playing i see people in vacations for 3 months or more(<- checking lands every days), i would like to have that vacation time e.e

since i've been playing i see people in vacations for 3 months or more(<- checking lands every days), i would like to have that vacation time e.e
Obviously there are people who just hoard lands, but that does not mean everyone else must be punished for it. I said "many people", not "all of them".
Also: that won't stop them log bit more often than before to pay their taxes and still keep the lands.

Last edited:

Remove will be a problem to people that go travel or give a break on some point. A cooldown like a told o my post i think is more fair.

Aqua farming bundles.

No one likes single planting items such as Rice, Corn, Azalea, and so on. We would rather make Bundles or use Seedbeds on the Upgraded Thatched.

Would it be possible to add similar Bundles for Aquafarming crops, such as Pearl Oyster, Blue Coral, Red Coral, White Coral, Green Coral... and so on.

The crafting recipe for such bundles could be similar to the land ones and work in a similar way in that they provided about ~10x of a single planted yield.

However, as Corals are large when single planted, the planted bundle would need to be large as well correspondingly... could be as big as an Experia Crop - that would make it such that 4 coral bundles can fit on a 16x16 aquafarm...

and the pearls.... yeah

Idk just a random thought :D
From what I know it is not possible to add such a thing of aqua crop bundles. There is no model of such a thing in the game

The prepay system won't be removed.
Claiming people don't play anynore is also just speculation on your end.

From what I know it is not possible to add such a thing of aqua crop bundles. There is no model of such a thing in the game

Would it be possible for Devs to just use the single planted Coral/Pearl model but make it BIGGER? i.e. reuse existing models in new way
That would be an interesting possibility if so...

Last edited:
Loading screens
I'd love different loading screens, either a random rotation (if possible) or depending on the area that's being loaded.
I'm getting a bit tired of the same loading screens or the "current event" loading screen.

Contest?
This would even open the possibility of a contest for screenshots/drawings/paintings/... to create a new loading screen gallery!

Loading screens
I'd love different loading screens, either a random rotation (if possible) or depending on the area that's being loaded.
I'm getting a bit tired of the same loading screens or the "current event" loading screen.

Contest?
This would even open the possibility of a contest for screenshots/drawings/paintings/... to create a new loading screen gallery!
We have had such contests that happen already. 3.5 has drawn much attention and so it hasn't been ran in some time. They may make a return in a bit of time

Loading screens

Contest?

New event is coming tomorrow, so you'll see a new loading screen then.
As for using the players arts for the screens, we already tried to do it and received negative feedbacks on that experiment.

Increase the "neutral guard's" damage towards players and boats.
Such change should be decided by the majority of players. You can make a separate thread with a poll for it to see players stance on it.

Back