• 3 - Nxl

Votes: 80 32.5%
  • 4 - Rali

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • 5 - Cerv

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Sparkle correct my IGN please, I made my character look like the character Hinata, but the IGN I put under. Its Sawyer. Thanks
Corrected.

@Sparkle I thought there was only supposed to be a top 20 picked by dev team?
You'll find the reply to your question in my post from earlier this morning HERE.

I think you may as well rename the comp to who has the most friends...
I think it's impossible to make everybody happy...

I have to agree with what the others have said...

I don't think anyone would have been personally offended if a team of staffs decided on some faces to put through for public voting, I mean thats what we all signed up for anyway... but now this is just a popularity contest of who has the most friends. Kind of takes away the fun of these type of events.

GUYS, you know what? Don't let this stop your fun. Maybe make some the poster and video of your character even you're not the top 5 finals. I'm excited about the video. I'm already giving up on this poll, but my mind is exploding with ideas atm [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)];)[/bcolor]

Last edited:
Yea I've given up on the contest as well, I'm not about to beg for votes from friends and guildies lol. But for future reference, for impartiality, letting the devs and moderators to decide gets rid of potential unfairness like this.

I have to agree with what the others have said...

I don't think anyone would have been personally offended if a team of staffs decided on some faces to put through for public voting, I mean thats what we all signed up for anyway... but now this is just a popularity contest of who has the most friends. Kind of takes away the fun of these type of events.
Completely agree about having a panel of dev team judges decide the winners to keep things fair. Shouldn't really have any public voting because it will still come back to popularity in game rather than actual character design.

Last edited:
Titles in the event will not be changed. To get more votes you can always do your character promotion.
Also, please move to the main event threads to discuss the event. This thread was created for the entries only. All further not related to entries posts will be removed from this thread.

Out top 5 (females) that is going to the next stage of the contest:
@Jigglenaut - IGN: Kaliah
@solula - IGN: She
@NxxL - IGN: Nxl
@raliryx - IGN: Rali
@Cerv - IGN: Cerv

Out top 4 (males) that is going to the next stage of the contest:
@RogueChoi - IGN: Choi
@Kozumii - IGN: Zevian
@izeek95 - IGN: Zov
@Ekhamin - IGN: Ekhamins

You have 3 days to prepare and post a video presentation of your character. It needs to be posted in this thread and be 1-3 minutes long.
It's not necessary, however will grant you +10 points from the staff in the next poll that we'll start on 1/24.

Back