What's new

Anything 3.5 related

Then why in the survey you did not say that charcoal would cost not 95 silver, but 10 copper? Wrong like that. It turns out you gave misinformation from the very beginning. Many would have abandoned old trade, because an overabundance of charcoal will lead to fact that no one needs to new trade system, since no one will carry T3 packs from trading station.
Because even if trading station is full, a t3 pack for which you get charcoal will cost 12 gold + vocation badges, it will still be unprofitable, reason is that because of an oversupply of charcoal, its price will fall to 0.4-0.5 gold. As a result, for t3 pack you will receive 20 charcoal, which will be equal to 16 gold.
And if no one carries T3 packs, then all trading stations will also be filled with T2 packs, and then the percentage of ordinary packs will not rise above 70%.
Why, then, did you need this update if you removed a half of the content from the game in form of trading and Erenor?
What are u talking about ?

Hey, I'm curious. I looked through here just in case it was already said and I may have missed it, but is there somewhere I can look or can I get an explanation of how the test server is going to work? I know that all our stuff is going to be copied over identically and they are not putting in commands that give you stuff. However, I'm curiours what they are going to do to make it easier for people to test the stuff added. Will anything be given to the players in the test server such as the gear or gold or craftinbg materials? If not and it will litterally only be a copy over of the current server, then I see ver little point for myself and many others to even take part in the test server. It would take me way too much time to even get close to testing anything this way. I'm just concerned, because it would be unfortunate if it was just a waste of time for me since it would take longer than I have time to test. Please get back to me on this, I'm sorry if it was already answered/irrelevant. Like I said, I tried looking through every page of this thread to see if someone said something about this.
@Sparkle
(EDIT) I forgot to ask as well. Does the regrade chance changes based on gear type (OBS lowest, Crafted middle, Dungeon drop easier) come in this update? If so, what are those values? If not/already been answered, I'm sorry for wasting your time yet again.

You don't need any special commands or items to test anything besides erenor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190318-083619.jpg
    Screenshot_20190318-083619.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 333
Hey, I'm curious. I looked through here just in case it was already said and I may have missed it, but is there somewhere I can look or can I get an explanation of how the test server is going to work? I know that all our stuff is going to be copied over identically and they are not putting in commands that give you stuff. However, I'm curiours what they are going to do to make it easier for people to test the stuff added. Will anything be given to the players in the test server such as the gear or gold or craftinbg materials? If not and it will litterally only be a copy over of the current server, then I see ver little point for myself and many others to even take part in the test server. It would take me way too much time to even get close to testing anything this way. I'm just concerned, because it would be unfortunate if it was just a waste of time for me since it would take longer than I have time to test. Please get back to me on this, I'm sorry if it was already answered/irrelevant. Like I said, I tried looking through every page of this thread to see if someone said something about this.
@Sparkle
(EDIT) I forgot to ask as well. Does the regrade chance changes based on gear type (OBS lowest, Crafted middle, Dungeon drop easier) come in this update? If so, what are those values? If not/already been answered, I'm sorry for wasting your time yet again.
No commands. No ability to spawn anything. You enter the pts only with whats on your characters. The onlything in 3.5 that requires items to test is erenor.

Regrade chances are now shown in the regrade window in 3.5

Since when in 3.5 on official versions did charcoal cost 10 copper? On the EU/NA servers it cost 95 silver, on RU server it it cost 90 silver. Nowhere, it was not worth 10 copper.
View attachment 6460

Price of charcoal on this server has always been above 1 gold, no need to misinform me. I came to play here in November, I also came here in summer, charcoal was worth 1 piece - 1.5 gold on AH. And only from end of tape price fell to 1.4-1.2 gold.
You are miss informed.
Before 3.5 was announced when people were not hoarding resource in fear of the dooming 3.5 trade system charcoals average price was 0.7 gold per piece. Price varying to 0.5 when players had large quantities to mass sell and peaking at 0.9.

You started playing here in November. When 3.5 had its discussions opened up and the panic started. You were not actively playing before the resource hoarding started so you don't have the experience to say what the price of a resource is.

There is a type in my previous response.
"10 copper is the sell value of charcoal in 3.5" this was meant to say 3.0. Which is correct as we have 3.0s trade with the additions of 3.5.
And
"The sell value of charcoal is seperate entirely" which should be
The sell value of charcoal is not seperate entirely. We said numerous times trading will be 3.0s system with the addition of the 3.5s extra systems. Like the trade outlets. Meaning charcoal would stay as 3.0

Charcoal as a resource will lose value in 3.5. People will simply have to find better ways of earning income if charcoal is not enough. 3.5 made it more valuable because the methods to obtain it were cut drastically. We still have the overseas charcoal runs.

Will we see it here. Yes. It was an error that was overlooked and has been corrected.
Will it be changed down the line. Only time will tell.

You are miss informed.
Before 3.5 was announced when people were not hoarding resource in fear of the dooming 3.5 trade system charcoals average price was 0.7 gold per piece. Price varying to 0.5 when players had large quantities to mass sell and peaking at 0.9.

You started playing here in November. When 3.5 had its discussions opened up and the panic started. You were not actively playing before the resource hoarding started so you don't have the experience to say what the price of a resource is.

There is a type in my previous response.
"10 copper is the sell value of charcoal in 3.5" this was meant to say 3.0. Which is correct as we have 3.0s trade with the additions of 3.5.
And
"The sell value of charcoal is seperate entirely" which should be
The sell value of charcoal is not seperate entirely. We said numerous times trading will be 3.0s system with the addition of the 3.5s extra systems. Like the trade outlets. Meaning charcoal would stay as 3.0

Charcoal as a resource will lose value in 3.5. People will simply have to find better ways of earning income if charcoal is not enough. 3.5 made it more valuable because the methods to obtain it were cut drastically. We still have the overseas charcoal runs.

Will we see it here. Yes. It was an error that was overlooked and has been corrected.
Will it be changed down the line. Only time will tell.
Old trade is not relevant in 3.5, because charcoal is only needed for oil and ship equipment. You listened to farmers who do not understand game, and decided to put two trades. It would be better if you left only new trade, as it is more relevant than the old one. Your new trade works differently for you than on official versions, that it is better.

No commands. No ability to spawn anything. You enter the pts only with whats on your characters. The onlything in 3.5 that requires items to test is erenor.

Regrade chances are now shown in the regrade window in 3.5

@Sjinderson
This did not answer my question. I already knew the percentage was shown. I mentioned twice in my post that I read the entire thread. I wanted to know if obs would have lower success chances than crafted gear and if crafted gear would have lower chances of success than dungeon drops when regrading. If not, then please just tell me that isn't the case. If so, I would like to know those differences in values if possible.

@Sjinderson
This did not answer my question. I already knew the percentage was shown. I mentioned twice in my post that I read the entire thread. I wanted to know if obs would have lower success chances than crafted gear and if crafted gear would have lower chances of success than dungeon drops when regrading. If not, then please just tell me that isn't the case. If so, I would like to know those differences in values if possible.
Yes it does have the varying chances based on what type of item it is. As for the percentage you can see what the percentages are in the window. They're the same regrade chances as live 3.5.

No you didn't say you read the entire thread twice. What you said was you couldn't find information regarding what will be given on the test server. Which is understandable as that discussion was mostly contained to the Discord and that you couldn't find about the regrading which is wrote in the patch noted under crafting and regrading section.

"The estimated success rate of your Regrade is now displayed in the Regrade window.

Regrade success rates now vary depending on the item"
The order of best to worst chances per grade of item are seperated into easy, medium and hard.
Easy - dungeon and unidentified gear
Medium - crafted gear
Hard - obsidian and worls boss gear.

Yes it does have the varying chances based on what type of item it is. As for the percentage you can see what the percentages are in the window. They're the same regrade chances as live 3.5.

No you didn't say you read the entire thread twice. What you said was you couldn't find information regarding what will be given on the test server. Which is understandable as that discussion was mostly contained to the Discord and that you couldn't find about the regrading which is wrote in the patch noted under crafting and regrading section.

"The estimated success rate of your Regrade is now displayed in the Regrade window.

Regrade success rates now vary depending on the item"
The order of best to worst chances per grade of item are seperated into easy, medium and hard.
Easy - dungeon and unidentified gear
Medium - crafted gear
Hard - obsidian and worls boss gear.

Thanks for answering. I appreciate it.

Hay so I was hearing from my guild mates that they are nerfing longspears and shortspears. specifically the hidden passive effect pouncture wher its getting a lower proc chance and a lower armor reduction. Is this a thing? is it coming to the arecherage servers come 3.5?

"Added the Transportation Ticket: "Follow" item"

Can you not add this item in nor its functionality that affects auto-follow? It was introduced in NA to deter players who ran 10+ hauler trains all day because alts were allowed on retail. They're not allowed here, but if a guildmate or a friend has to afk in the middle of a trade run, I don't think anyone wants to pay gold to auto-follow someone's hauler for 5 minutes to let the dog out.

@Sjinderson Any idea on the feasibility of this request?

@Sjinderson Any idea on the feasibility of this request?
Having the pts and live server be open as soon as possible is the current focus. Making these changes is something that will come after in most cases.
As for the suggestion itself it most likely will be considered after 3.5s release when everything is stable.

@Sparkle Why haven't you replied to any of the posts regarding Erenor since page 25? You mention in your last post on page 25 that you're not going to "continue arguing on it" and that you "consider [the] Erenor topic closed" but you haven't really argued on the topic of Erenor in the first place because nothing you've brought into the discussion actually helps your case in nerfing it, and brushing actual players opinions off and just saying that they are wrong isn't really an argument. All that you have shown shows that your nerf makes the weapons worse than or very close to obsidian t7 of the same grade (obsidian t7 btw is significantly easier to get and make than Erenor of equivalent grade and gets extremely strong passives, in fact the transition to using just archeum over mana wisps in 3.5 makes it even cheaper).

On the topic of armor you haven't acknowledged the fact I brought up that Erenor armor was overall weaker than Obsidian t7 in the first place because of Erenor requiring lunafrosts to regain the set effects Erenor loses in the reduction of 21 to 3 gear sets from Ayanad to Erenor, thus making it so that it cannot use the VERY strong honor lunafrosts that literally every OTHER gear set can use including Obsidian T7 which has strong passives on it. A nerf to Erenor armor was completely pointless to begin with because of this single fact, especially when you take into account the cost of it even with the 30% exp nerf.

Before you go on and say "Oh we can't reconsider the nerf because we've already reduce the exp cost by 30%!" and completely ignore everything else said: Nobody ever asked for an exp nerf, and nobody ever complained about the exp it takes to make an erenor. To get an Erenor of equivalent grade to an obsidian t7, even with the exp reduction, it is FAR more costly to make the Erenor than the obsidian. But with the 10% nerf the Erenor is only slightly better in terms of raw stats than obsidian and the passives on obsidian make obsidian so much better.

I really implore you to remove the nerf and exp reduction on armor and to reconsider the weapon nerf. For the weapons a 5% stat nerf 15% reduced exp would be much more appropriate if you are insistent on having some nerf on it, or a 0% stat nerf but make it require like 10% more exp. There is literally no point to Erenor if you keep a 10% stat nerf on it.

I wonder how much erenor mats you saved up to cry this much about the nerf lol

Back