What's new

Moonster Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.

AizenSenpai

Today i had to help a 3k gs that is getting griefed on by a guy using the Moonster cow poop bomb over and over. New players are unaware and getting knocked off their own vehicles. I suggest the cooldown of the skill be longer.

Is this necessary :https://streamable.com/qep1h

I do find it a bit unfair of a mechanic. It's a CC that doesn't fall under any category, therefore there is no way to prevent, react, or be immune to it, which also makes me think there are no diminishing returns so if you can coordinate it with enough players you can prevent someone from ever moving.

It's bugged out on me when people have used it and I've fallen through the floor a few times and have to use the escape to get out. It's aggravating when people use it at the world gates right before an event like mm or halcyona.

You can have it in the game still just make drivers immune and unable to be used in the main towns where the world gates are filled with crowds. Is it possible to make it unusable near gold traders? Or an immunity to it for players once they've gotten the debuff once it's got like a 10 min cool down to get the stun again? Something like that.

Mount can't affect you falling or not falling under the ground. It could be just a coincidence, but issues are not related.
Stunning all living object in radius of 5 m is a mount skill. It doesn't do anything except stunning even in a peace zone. This part of the skill will not be changed. But we'll look into the possibility to make drivers immune to it, for them not to be knocked out.

The very least you should do is making it not work at all in a peace zone I am supposed to feel safe there not getting "just stunned" and it is not a stun at all it is a trip but worse the best think you can do is to delete that mount out of existence

The following change will be implemented:
1st - on the ships: mooonster's skill will not work on the driver.
2nd - on the vehicles: if you use skill "Owner's Mark" at least once when you start driving, you'll be immune to the mooonster's skill, but if you leave a seat, you'll loose the immunity. To activate it again, you need to use "Owner's Mark" skill one more time.

No further changes will be made to the mount and its skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back