What's new

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN : Ultima

I am a Warborn use to be weapon and slave now im a alchemist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Participants:
1 - @MikeTheShadow
2 - @Zephyris13
3 - @Malcara
4 - @Seresuta
5 - @Aviendha
6 - @mayis1996
7 - @Kittydoom
8 - @Hiyoriz
9 - @EEK
10 - @Ultima
11 - @Peep

Winner:
10 - @Ultima
Task24.png

Provide the name of your favorite ArcheRage daily or weekly in-game event.
Include a screenshot from it (you can use a screenshot from you archives).
In just a few sentences explain why it’s your favorite one.

Time to complete: 2 days.

IGN: Aviendha
Name of weekly in-game event: Trader's Day

I always appreciated the opportunity to receive extra reward tokens like the loyalty tokens on Saturdays. I'd spend the week farming mats alongside my other gold making business. Drive packs to my little garden and then hand them in on Saturday for extra gold and loyalty; it helped me tons with gearing up <3 ^^

upload_2019-4-24_22-5-15.png

IGN: Peep
I enjoy Red Dragon because of the cool and wacky pvp. ;)
This screenshot was early on when my guild purpled on another group at dragon.
sFZ0TQ.jpg

IGN: Eek

My favorite in-game event is luscas. My clipper cannon is amazing. Fun pvp with friends. Wow!

Z4HMCNm.png

IGN: Choi
I like the Saturday Trader's Day event! My family likes to run packs, and the bonus loyalty really ices the cake. We typically do these runs as a family if we don't get peace in Ynystere, so it's a nice once a week think for our family to work on together.

Here's a vintage (October'ish?) screenshot of me and Keatra finishing up a run probably a month into starting on the server and just getting our first car and hijacking a newbie player on a mount that was AFK. This was also before we added 2 guys to our family and had to upgrade from a 2 door coupe to a 4 door sedan.
SeK8BPU.jpg

Sailing and trading (don't have a merchant ship...yet). I've always loved sailing and the sea...and coupled with trading (my next fave thing), it's the perfect combo.

ScreenShot0008.jpg

IGN: Hiyoriz

My favorite event is fishery, because I make gold and pvp in the sea. Tuesdays and Saturdays are even better with the prizes of the event

ScreenShot0011.jpg

IGN: Kittydoom

Favorite Event: Traders day Charcoal. The reason I love this event is it fills the seas not only with your own packs but with the packs of others and not only do you get charcoal you get awards as well. And it is always fun to find some pvp or not :p. Also, it gives you a chance to work with friends, family, and guild to accomplish a goal.

ScreenShot0239.jpg

"Pink Friday"
Color of the day – pink.
Take a screenshot with 1 more player. Main color of screenshot should be pink.

Time to complete: 1 day.

IGN: Mayis

At th end of last week I wear pajamas for a nice sleep. I'il sleep for 2 days. Do not bother.

NOTE: Would recommend, sleep after fatigue ..
y6Qkga

Attachments

• ScreenShot0018.jpg
    ScreenShot0018.jpg
    843.2 KB · Views: 274
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back