What's new

Launch Error

Magnus Tenebrus

Okay so Ive had this issue several times, Ive repaired the client, turned off my antivirus, scanned for any abnormalities/viruses, and removed the recommended files to fix it. But I keep having this reoccur and its beginning to become somewhat of a headache. Any further advice would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Attachments

• Launch Error.PNG
    Launch Error.PNG
    614 KB · Views: 539
You never turned your av off properly then as that occurs when the launcher is blocked from engaging

its weird i literally just played all night and my launcher is now doing this to me and i cant figure out why and am getting reallly annoyed

I've also had this problem since yesterday. The game worked normally. Nothing has changed on my computer. I have already tried to disable the antivirus and repair the launcher, but so far I have not been successful. Does anyone have any ideas that do not involve reinstallation?

I've also had this problem since yesterday. The game worked normally. Nothing has changed on my computer. I have already tried to disable the antivirus and repair the launcher, but so far I have not been successful. Does anyone have any ideas that do not involve reinstallation?
Make sure you add the complete folder with the game to the anti-virus exceptions. Add launcher to the exceptions as well. After it remove file "client.version" and restart launcher and wait. It will take some time to redownload some of the files.

Back