What's new

New player :)

Shinzuke

Hello! As the title says, I'm a new player not only on this server, but in this game as well. I played only a bit few years ago, but stopped, mostly because of the game being much p2w. I watched a review, which got me interested again in the game. I like much the setting of it, the world and the numerous things you can do. I was looking for some guides, I found a few on these forums but I'm not sure if they're up to date with the current version of the game on this server, I want to get things right from the start. Installing right now, can't wait to hop in the game :D.

Welcome :)

First things I recommend you to do:
1) Level to 55, if you want to level up fast, you can afk fish for a couple of hours and you will get to level 52. Then craft Tax Certificates to any farm to get to level 55 fast. You can craft things after you have reached level 52.

2) Get yourself a support gear pack. You can do this by:
A. Going to Discord tab on the website
B. Go into Service_request tab
C. Type the same three commands that you see others type. Put YOUR character's name at the end though.

You will get a pack in-game via mail with Ominous Obsidian gear set and weapons of your choice, along with other things like a farm cart design and a fishing boat design (if I remember well).

3) Do the bluesalt (green) quests until you get your glider and the 16x16 farm design.

4) Work towards getting some gold. You can do this either by farming mobs in whalesong/diamond shores, by trade runs etc.
Until you craft your Farm Hauler/Freighter, you can rent one for 6 hours from the Community Centers.

5) Save gold to buy some land or grab one that is being demolished.

If you need anything, send me a message in-game to Qisna. Have fun :)

Welcome :)

First things I recommend you to do:
1) Level to 55, if you want to level up fast, you can afk fish for a couple of hours and you will get to level 52. Then craft Tax Certificates to any farm to get to level 55 fast. You can craft things after you have reached level 52.

2) Get yourself a support gear pack. You can do this by:
A. Going to Discord tab on the website
B. Go into Service_request tab
C. Type the same three commands that you see others type. Put YOUR character's name at the end though.

You will get a pack in-game via mail with Ominous Obsidian gear set and weapons of your choice, along with other things like a farm cart design and a fishing boat design (if I remember well).

3) Do the bluesalt (green) quests until you get your glider and the 16x16 farm design.

4) Work towards getting some gold. You can do this either by farming mobs in whalesong/diamond shores, by trade runs etc.
Until you craft your Farm Hauler/Freighter, you can rent one for 6 hours from the Community Centers.

5) Save gold to buy some land or grab one that is being demolished.

If you need anything, send me a message in-game to Qisna. Have fun :)

Many thanks for the tips :) Having a great time so far in the game.

This is false, land is expiring all the time you just have to look.
this is false. land is expiring and red or green will pk you with their 7k gear score before you even get the chance. So in short if you are new player; there is no land. %75 of the land i see is stays empty with their tax paid every mouth i dont know who and why is doing this but i suspect its to create and illiusion of activeness in the server.

this is false. land is expiring and red or green will pk you with their 7k gear score before you even get the chance. So in short if you are new player; there is no land. %75 of the land i see is stays empty with their tax paid every mouth i dont know who and why is doing this but i suspect its to create and illiusion of activeness in the server.
Meanwhile in reality there's only a handful of zones that you can get killed in :) there's land expiring all over in every zone and many zones where you can't be killed.

My guild just had 4 land plots expire from active people, and we acquired another 6 land plots, all but one was in a safe zone (that one was in Halcy during one of its regularly scheduled 8 hour peacetimes). It's not the current player base's fault you're too lazy to actively go looking. We have a land demos channel in my guild Discord where we post plots of land going down and at least 4 plots are going down daily just in Nuia. Land barons is not the problem. Laziness is the problem.

hi @Shinzuke ,
as a new player, check out this guide, a kind fellow player posted it on the forum a while ago c:

wouldn't recommend fishing to level up at all if you're completely new to the game.

well I was on a holiday.. so yea I prepaid my land, and it was empty I bet, but my family and guild was able to use it if they so wished. maybe there's more people like me or with irl getting in the way.....

Meanwhile in reality there's only a handful of zones that you can get killed in :) there's land expiring all over in every zone and many zones where you can't be killed.

Like in Rokhala...
However, what will happen is that, even if you go there 10 minutes before expiration, you'll find a brand new building already there.

Like in Rokhala...
However, what will happen is that, even if you go there 10 minutes before expiration, you'll find a brand new building already there.

It's impossible to place a new building prior a demo of the old one.
But you need to remember that demo time you see on the building is your PC time, not a server time, so looks like you are checking the places at the wrong time.

It's impossible to place a new building prior a demo of the old one.
But you need to remember that demo time you see on the building is your PC time, not a server time, so looks like you are checking the places at the wrong time.

yeah, it looks so...

However, mixing local time and server time is really confusing, not clearly specify which one is in use is even worst.
Nowhere is written in the building details that the time is local and not server.

I need to "remember"... did I miss some document that was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the Leopard"?

Last edited:
yeah, it looks so...

However, mixing local time and server time is really confusing, not clearly specify which one is in use is even worst.
Nowhere is written in the building details that the time is local and not server.

I need to "remember"... did I miss some document that was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the Leopard"?

Well true it's not written anywhere, but it's always been like that since launch of the game. Most people actually ask whether it's server time or local time, I see it sort of regularly in faction chat. I prefer it as local time anyway, makes it easier to set an alarm if you wanna try get the plot ;-)

Back