Sparkle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Server wasn't down but some of you couldn't login. For those who had the issues with login in, it was fixed. You should be able to login now
    Just a reminder, replies to PMs, threads in Contact Moderators or Tickets may take up to 24-48h. Don't bump, duplicate or repost by then!
    Hey Sparkle What about Abyssal, it says 8:30 Pm and when it was 8:30 Pm on website it didnt start ingame and also its like it should have started 11 minutes ago? correct me if i am wrong please
    Hi just to clarify, everyone seems to have a different opinion. Are alt accounts that are used for labor are prohibited or allowed?
    Reactions: ade suryana
    Sparkle
    Sparkle
    Hi! That is prohibited.
    nebins
    nebins
    Followup question. are alt accounts that do not use their labor and are just used for dancing around allowed? It's a thing I've always done at hero voting times :eek:
    Aumdaydar
    Aumdaydar
    I think it is safe to assume that ALL alt account activities regardless of the labor usage or not is prohibited from the game. Those abusing the system will most likely see a swift ban hammer upon them in due time. Just keep reporting the ones you see doing it and eventually you wont see them anymore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back