Search results

1. Lusk

[Game mini-event] Enjoy Thanksgiving!

I have permanent Drumstick in Live, as reward for something else without buffs... bit fun. This one is for buffs, mainly loot bonus %. perfect for EHM farming and stuf...
  2. Lusk

[Forum Event] Destiny's Recollection

IGN: Kayjuv - Kayjuv: Please, I don't want to enter that place again! Look at him! Don't do this with me!
  3. Lusk

ArcheRage 6.1 (development-release info)

We can't kick 12 afk's with 5min cd timer... any way to change that?
  4. Lusk

[Forum Event] Heat of Battle

IGN: Kayjuv With the new Marvelous Mab pet I feel powerful to face even the hardests mobs on Auroria... But I still need to run for my life :D Sometimes I just can run too fast :( What I'm using:
  5. Lusk

Aqua-thatched farmhouse

No way to use same model as coral and size of others bundles? I mean... people don't want to sit and admire coral bundle, just want to plant and forgot about it, come 65hrs later and collect and that's it.
  6. Lusk

Suggestions

What about second point, about pets?
  7. Lusk

Suggestions

Hi, it would be interesting, if possible, to implement the free ArchePass (leave the paid/premium/seasonal out), currently the rewards calendar is quite outdated and practically useless (apart from loyalts, manastorms and drop pots). So by implementing the existing system, players can have...
  8. Lusk

Laugh more

Thank you, we did everything we could at the time, but unfortunately he had Hemangiosarcoma, which spread rapidly throughout his body (metastasized).
  9. Lusk

Laugh more

ok.
  10. Lusk

[Game Event] Blue Salt Festival

Hello! Can we get in-game photos of Statues and Sculptures? Would be nice to see before getting...
  11. Lusk

[Forum Event] Your Companion And You

IGN: Kayjuv Mount: Tonhao I named him "Tonhão" after my dog who passed away from a very aggressive cancer this year, so in memory of him I always remember him when he accompanies me in battle. A very painful moment that has now been transformed into eternal companionship, here within the game.
  12. Lusk

[Game Event] Rum Runner Rapids

So Mango Barrel is out... great. Just crafted before checking achievements.
  13. Lusk

Cheking this thread, there's a achievement for crafting Mango barrel, can't find it on list, just the Watermelon Barrel... that's the correct way of event this year?
  14. Lusk

Hello! Is possible to get Cyanfin as reward too?
  15. Lusk

[Game Event] Soccer Mini Event

Field was empty :(
  16. Lusk

[Game Event] Soccer Mini Event

I got a bug, when I jump on soccer field without team buff, I got teleported and the floating island became invisible... Re-entering Mirage fix for me
  17. Lusk

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

ArcheRage is soul sucker IGN: Kayjuv
  18. Lusk

Suggestions

1 natural rubber from 18 rubber woodlot, Rank 6 Logging. Ok, suuuuuuuuuuuper balanced.
  19. Lusk

Anything 3.5 related

Please, KR font dont work very well with utf-8 languages...
Back