Search results

1. Enigmatic

So when is the server merge gonna be a thing

So at the start of the server there was talks of a POSSIBLE server merge with the Russian server, I feel like both servers are at a fairy equal point. If you compare the top 100s on both server they're in decent range of each other. im sure others can fill in the pros/cons of the merge but the...
  2. Enigmatic

A question for players

Okay so... currently new/returning players have to join a server where: there's already a player nation made, people are starting to hit the 7-8k gs threshold, weapon costs are extremely expensive for a newer player who isn't yet established and even those who have been playing for a while. in...
  3. Enigmatic

Storage chests

Any chance of fixing Otherworldly Storage chests and the other ones to properly sort and stay sorted after hitting the button? Disclaimer: i haven't looked if someone made a post already but this would be helpful @IronLady @Sparkle @Sjinderson
  4. Enigmatic

3.0 / 3.5 Fresh Start Server?

Would it be possible to do a 3.0 or 3.5 Fresh start server? Considering how much your playerbase has dropped since the launch or announcement of 4.5 Fresh start i think a new Fresh start server would be a good idea. From a new or returning player standpoint there isn't much ways for you to get...
  5. Enigmatic

<Welcome> to our guild

Hi it was fun playing with you all :) It was a great server and I loved this guild. Enjoy the montage made by @Talox and other members in the guild <3
  6. Enigmatic

Possible name changes?

I'm sure a lot of people would want this feature implemented. Whether it be a paid feature or w/e but can we can any word on this? @Sparkle @IronLady @Ryuzaki @Sparkle
  7. Enigmatic

Crash everytime i try to enter arena?

Is there a bug or isit my end? 2nd time happening straight away @Sparkle @IronLady
  8. Enigmatic

WTB Epic Scepter

WTB Epic Scepter, Mail here / Ingame or reply
  9. Enigmatic

Hero?

So uh usually the first thursday of the month you get a mail saying you're a candidate (this was the first ever hero period we got on this server) And you can view the candidates at the voting station As you can see on the map, Voting Period. However we don't have that now? and Leadership...
  10. Enigmatic

Adding stuff not yet in this version ?

Is it possible to add in speed boats and other stuff that aren't implemented yet? also the party boat thing thats in mirage and sandeep? i heard that it was for player weddings or something. What happened to it if you know? @Sparkle @IronLady @LightSeeker
  11. Enigmatic

Another thread about mounts exdee

Ok so we all know about that thread to increase thunderdash speed but I think there are other mounts that need some attention ( INCREASING THEIR SPEED TO MAKE THEM WORTH GETTING) Stormrose ( 3 Login Badges ) Celestial Pegasus (625 Loyalty Tokens) Gweonid Vine Giant (625 Loyalty Tokens)...
  12. Enigmatic

Festival Period?

So on Official servers they had festival period in Mari and Solis during Christmas time, will we have that here?
  13. Enigmatic

Open Tradesman House SOMETIMES

Firstly I'll write this. I don't care about the people who already have tradesman houses there and will be affected by the rates. I'm doing this to help the 'greater' community progress themselves and the gear gap not become TOO huge between the whales and the casual players. If you want to cry...
  14. Enigmatic

Bugged Leadership

@IronLady @Sparkle My Leadership is bugged.
  15. Enigmatic

<Welcome> to Private Server

16. Enigmatic

Trade Pack Values @ 130%

I use this Link to check the prices of my trade packs. The 3.0 / 3.5 prices aren't the same so don't get confused. Perhaps there's a post already but this is a freshly post so people can access it easier.
  17. Enigmatic

Halcyona Fellowship Plaza

Ok I placed my Fellowship Plaza on Halcy Lets get it built!
  18. Enigmatic

Fellowship Pack Maker

Okay so i'm working on the gildas to make a fellowship pack maker, it wont be an easy task but I need to know which location you guys would want (mostly @ the west players since if its in Gweonid east cant really use it safely) I'm half way with the gildas done and it could go really fast if I...
  19. Enigmatic

Proof of Innocence b4 Wrongly banned

Idk where to post this but since I know how it's like on this server, they ban without good evidence i'll post my PROOF of INNOCENCE here before the frail nerd falsely reports me. I killed him 3x solo and the 4th the person i was with came in at the end but, he was taking logs to the shore and...
  20. Enigmatic

Hmmm...

So.... Since the mods wont tell us who they're banning I'm gonna start posting a second post of the people i've caught here so the community knows and their guild leaders. This is Fodase speed hacking and underwater hack
Back