Search results

1. stronghart

Doors wont open

Yes, i deleted it on 4.0, on 4.5, today and it's still bugging.
  2. stronghart

Doors wont open

For me aways happens when I go by foot, from an example, Villanele to Mahadevi, aways everything on my houses stop working, even NPC's at Plaza. But doors, light and decors freezing animation happens mostly on first login.
  3. stronghart

Doors wont open

This bug is happening since 4.0. Everything with animation simply stop working for no reason (decors, doors, light, everything).
  4. stronghart

New guilds content: guild functions!

this system is intended to avoid people to do small guilds? Because the the exp guild inst working very good now that 200exp guild leader quest was removed. We were able to make 2.7k+guild exp until 3.4, now we made only 1.3k I though the system was to remove unactive guilds from rank, not...
  5. stronghart

[Festival] Zodiac Festival

Thanks for the info
  6. stronghart

[Festival] Zodiac Festival

Zodiac Owls vanished and arent respawning
  7. stronghart

Server updates 9/24: Autumn Lore Festival start, Heroes Alley opening, Stacking changes and more!

Admin didnt make a mistake, i did,mistakes are things that anyone can make, my list was long and expected i could made it. Chill out man and just ask things without pointing fingers out.
  8. stronghart

Heroes Alley

Cant you change ir to Mirage? Like using the Cassino Area instead? I like the idea, but this is ugly.
  9. stronghart

<Item Stacking Changes> Part 4

I had to thrown away between 5k when i needed slots, now i just thrown mines when i get because i know i will need to do it eventually. 5k will help, but only a little for people that already have all classes mastered. 10k would be perfect.
  10. stronghart

I didnt knew they had made changes on this pack, at 3.0 this pack used Corn, not Millet. Thanks for the update.
  11. stronghart

All Tier 1 Crops (vegetables, fruits, grain, flower, etc) at 10k stacks. Reason: Most of packs that uses t1 materials (not chopped) uses a lot of this itens Some reaches 150 to 200 units). While to make 50 packs of fertilizer you need only 4 slot, some packs to make the same quantity uses 20+...
  12. stronghart

ArcheRage 4.0 (development-release info)

For me 3.5 Ruined Archeage, AR team made it less disgusting than XL Updates with the Nerf on Erenor set, so i think they will make 4.0 and Beyond "less crap". Although i want Role-play content from 4.0 ASAP.
  13. stronghart

[Game Event] Daru Grand Mission

Yay, finally i can Finish that suspicious item that cost 500 tokens.
  14. stronghart

[Game Event] Ancient Daru Relic

Would be really good to remove some crap itens like seed bundles (beautiful indeed, but gives the same as a craftable bundle). And the Grand Tier lunastones. I dont talk about increasing the chances for rare itens (so they wont be called rare), but giving itens that cant even pay off the cost...
  15. stronghart

Suggestions

Joyride being useable to every character on account is something only on AR or its a thing on Oficial version aswell?
  16. stronghart

Suggestions

Snow Table Hereafter Cake Table Red Dragon Lantern Princess's Sconce Princess's Table Lamp Princess's Floor Lamp These are all actual lamps that doesnt keep always on.
  17. stronghart

[Forum Event] Open House

I've gone to your house, but its not that simple to reach Gweonid as Harani .
  18. stronghart

[Forum Event] Open House

Thanks for the 2nd place. and @Sparkle if possible can you make Princess lights itens be always on/off like other light itens aswell?
  19. stronghart

Hall of Potato open to visitation, few steps left at City of Towers North exit.

Hall of Potato open to visitation, few steps left at City of Towers North exit.
  20. stronghart

[Forum Event] Open House

[Visitor #8] Visitor IGN: Stronghart Eek's house: I've already know this house and I really like the work on Inside and Garden. Eleona's house I can tell you, I have a weak spot for Marine Houses, but I lack of fisherman skill to do a pretty job like this one. Aviendha's house The...
Back