Search results

1. prego_kamata

Has the team ever considered a restart or a new server?

as a player who has been on retail since the beginning i can definitely confirm that 3.5 was the turning point i also quit the game around that time . imho anything past 2.9 was bad and turned people away (3.0 was the trade system change) and everyone knows 2.9 as the Glory Days of AA
  2. prego_kamata

Suggestions

well when i said similar mechanics i ment the same as the the ones u have for the ships ? on the ships u can take of the sails cannons, figurehead to further upgrade them at any given time and put them back on the ship . So .. u can easly take off the upgraded parts , recraft...
  3. prego_kamata

Suggestions

is it possible to apply upgrading mechanics to the the farm freighters in a way similar to the ships for example: UPGRADE ABLE CHASSIS that increases the vehicle HP with 1k hp per grade 12 grades 12 k hp at eternal if achieved UPGRADE ABLE WHEELS that improve the speed by 0.1 per grade...
  4. prego_kamata

Fixing issue with ppl not playing and keep paying taxes.

instead of making an experia -like plants they can make it the way guild mechanic works , a system that measures the taxes u pay,community center tasks, farmer workstation quests and why not vocation xp gained as well - as an Land ownership XP that resets every week at lvl 4 allowing...
  5. prego_kamata

Fixing issue with ppl not playing and keep paying taxes.

Properties are not going to start requiring direct gold to pay them- they dont have to 1 Making it cost gold also isn't going to be a solution to your problem - are u sure ????> the problem with taxes are few and here they are : - people can create endless ALT accounts each of them using...
  6. prego_kamata

Some Info about the drop -Auroria & Continental pls l

What do u mean ask Sparkle ? u mean drop rate varies or gets changed on personal demand /choice by asking the administrators to change it for u ?
  7. prego_kamata

Suggestions for good post 4.5 skill change Archer build

At the moment for PvE i find the Trickster as the most suitable because i get 1 stun from Bubble trap + Charged Bolt i get 1 knockdown from Earth Grip(11.9 seconds long Snare) + Snipe (Earth grip gets boosted by using Enervate first ) i get extended and more effective slow effect of...
  8. prego_kamata

Some Info about the drop -Auroria & Continental pls l

Can some of u people give some info about what was removed and what is still in game pls because for the last 2 days i was farming Hasla ,Rokborn Basin,Perinor ,Karkase for at least 1-2 hours a day and not a single Jester Crate , not 1 and im using loot boosters and have 230k...
  9. prego_kamata

is there a way to activate the abyssal passives? asking because in the skill calculator of AA data base i saw that 2 of the shadow play Abys passives are very helpful for archers one is the passive that decreases cd for Shadowplay skills by 20 % thats good for stalkers mark from 27...
  10. prego_kamata

Open to suggestions about good archer builds IF there is any cuz it seems to me that this patch was the last nail in the coffin of Archery 2 of the most usable active combat skill for archers are out / piercing shot, toxic arrow the other 3 are reworked in a way that...
  11. prego_kamata

Will the economy be destroyed from 4.5 onwards?

Ive already made a suggestion on how to preserve the existing economic model after 4.5 ,go take a look if u want, they need to keep the economy otherwise there is not gonna be any use of it in the future due to the fact that any further gear & weapons progress in the future will be...
  12. prego_kamata

4.5 hiram

the reason i pointed T3 mats as an adequate choice is because if Hiram its expensive to upgrade there will be no reason to nerf it
  13. prego_kamata

4.5 hiram

Having land- Planting mats -crafting trade packs and materials needed for the gear that people wear is what makes this game different than any other game , without it it will be no different than Villagers and Heroes ( in regard of land ownership importance ) for the player ,not...
  14. prego_kamata

ArcheRage 4.5: "Legends Return" - Pre-Update Official Discussion Thread

My advice in that situation will be leav the T1 Hiram as it is in means of how it gets acquired (Via mob looting) and the way it gets upgraded (via feeding with other Hiram gear) This way might be even better - while regrading T 1 Hiram u will get at least 2 or 3 stats that u want for your build...
  15. prego_kamata

my proposal is to keep the economical principal in the game mate.. if u guys bring a new gear ,bring it in a way that contributes to the existing game mechanics and not in a way that makes them useless . We can all agree that with the release of Hiram the...
  16. prego_kamata

they need to cancel the possibility of acquiring hiram infusions from mobs as a loot ,only craftable infusions 3 to 5 Wind Spirit Leathers,Cloudspun Fabrics ,Nuri Forest Lumbers and Sunridge Ingots per infusion Upgrade should NOT just be about getting some new gear but an attempt to revive the...
  17. prego_kamata

4.5 hiram

they need to cancel the possibility of acquiring hiram infusions from mobs as a loot ,only craftable infusions 3 to 5 Wind Spirit Leathers,Cloudspun Fabrics ,Nuri Forest Lumbers and Sunridge Ingots per infusion Upgrade should NOT just be about getting some new gear...
  18. prego_kamata

ArcheRage 4.0 Discussion

Can someone tell me if the daily quests for the lower dungeons still exist cuz in the 4.0 it says : " Normal difficulty Palace Cellar, Sharpwind Mines, and Kroloal Cradle dungeons will not be removed. " but i cannot get the daily that i used to find on the board in front of the dungeons "i...
  19. prego_kamata

Do You Want Patch 4.5?

i never played 4.5 so i think there should be "Not sure " option as well >D
  20. prego_kamata

Dungeon gear recipes missing

so what grade dose it drop now , lets say if i do GHA am i gonna get the highest grade of them or the starter one that used to be upgradeable ( dont remember if it was just the grade what was improved on the workbench or it was a few tears whom grade lvls up with each tear...
Back