Search results

1. P

Cryptic Lucky Scrolls

Not even the dumbest person playing AR purchases regrade charms through the honor shop
  2. P

Something wrong with the server?

Works on my computer :)
  3. P

Fixing issue with ppl not playing and keep paying taxes.

I think this is a great idea, gilda stars are earned through just regularly activity actually playing the game. Itd be a good way of making sure land is being used by active players.
  4. P

I can make the same argument for people who just want to own land and not plant or use it :)
  5. P

Mansions have room to plant on them and utilize effectively. Exceptions could easily be made for silos I'm sure, or even houses in general.
  6. P

Just make it so you're required to plant a certain amount per plot per week or else you're charged a progressively larger tax fee.
  7. P

Questions on erenor progression

That may be true but he still made an Erenor club really early on in 3.5 so even he knows what he's talking about
  8. P

Guild XP Requirements

I think the guild exp requirements are fine especially with all the rewards we get for being in a high rank guild and also the awesome features coming like the guild bank!
  9. P

Raising the Dragon

They made the change just because they could
  10. P

Should the Hiram drop rate off Abyssal mobs be increased?

Its not that complicated, just make transmutors only work on ayanad. Like you know there was a gigantic discussion about it in the forums a while back with inputs from every single one of the remaining people who were relevant crafters. Its hard to take your word on things though on what you...
  11. P

They could easily fix this by re-implementing RNG crafting, which they should
  12. P

I mean we can assume the patches will come in as they are or be significantly worse, since that seems to be the two extremes ya'll are able to do.
  13. P

Will the economy be destroyed from 4.5 onwards?

The economy was already destroyed in 3.5
  14. P

ArcheRage 4.5: "Legends Return" - Pre-Update Official Discussion Thread

You're putting words in my mouth that simply weren't said in my post (not surprising knowing your kind), in fact my post had nothing to do hiram nor does it express my opinions of t4 hiram (as that's something from much later on, a year or two away at best).
  15. P

4.5 hiram

You know that's a really libelous thing to say, and that's absolutely not something Shankss would say or do so you should keep your disinfo off the forum. This is a discussion about 4.5 hiram, not a platform to defame other players.
  16. P

ArcheRage 4.5: "Legends Return" - Pre-Update Official Discussion Thread

The crafting recipes you're talking about are from 6.0 and use materials from the new castle system, and they take alchemy proficiency. Frankly speaking, infusions for erenor shouldn't be added in the first place and the cap for infusing should never be raised to 6 at at time. With the reduced...
  17. P

Suggestions

Theres nothing they can do about that lmao
  18. P

Player Nations are killing this server.

I can assure you it's not the PNs that killed the server
  19. P

Black Pearl / Growling yawl, forgoten content.

Give the boat a jumping ability that launches it into the air
  20. P

Black Pearl / Growling yawl, forgoten content.

I think it'd be a great idea to add 1 scrap to the sea bosses. I farmed the named mobs in halcy castle before for a few hours and didn't even see a single scrap drop and i had full loot pots up.
Back