Search results

1. Epic

Easier Way To Donate Method

You need to type the captcha in digits/numbers. Example: = 4672
  2. Epic

The original post shows you how to Donate without Crypto. Pixel Game Card supports a large amount of payment options. 1. Buy a Pixel Gaming Card (on the official website) 2. Go to https://www.archex.su/, select the english option 3. Create an account 4. Input the pixel gaming card code once...
  3. Epic

[Gifts Exchange Event] Secret Santa

IGN: Epic Happy holidays everyone 🥰🎅
  4. Epic

ArcheRage 4.5: "Legends Return" - Pre-Update Official Discussion Thread

That wouldn't be the case as it was added back into the game later on :P
  5. Epic

Black Pearl / Growling yawl, forgoten content.

People actually want to use it as a viable boat, not just RP with it Choi :p
  6. Epic

I agree that hiram will be good for new players however, with the t3 gems and critical damage, the game play was one shot someone or get 1 shot PvP system especially with the amount of CC in the new skills and no way to counter them.
  7. Epic

There be a lot of custom changes, 4.5 is probably the worst patch in AA history. If it stays on 4.5 for long without significant changes. This server will for sure die off
  8. Epic

Shouldn't it be tier 1 ? So celestial would be the max
  9. Epic

Just don't touch the skills at all......... Put a cap on the amount of critical damage you can stack.
  10. Epic

Is It Time For A New Server?

Yeah and look at AA now, its changed for the worse. So cycling through bad content patches and horrible skill changes with unbalanced damage values due to gems doesn't justify moving through patches. Other than zones/housing items, and costumes, nothing to the game is really drastic content...
  11. Epic

Is It Time For A New Server?

What stopped me was the patch 'realy
  12. Epic

Do You Want Patch 4.5?

Any patch past 3.5 is not fun at all fbm
  13. Epic

Donations! Important!

Coinbase works flawlessly. Just scan the QR code that appears on Shadowcard and type the amount of BTC/ETH/LTC you want to transfer. Process should go through within 5 mins
  14. Epic

No, this method shows you how to do it without using cryptocurrency
  15. Epic

This item should not be on this server. Change or remove it now.

I can't believe they would ever add such an item, pure disgust
  16. Epic

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

IGN: Epic
  17. Epic

Suggestions

Any chance for an anywhere general merchant ?
  18. Epic

Suggestions

Can you guys please try to do something about quest status/completion lag. Doing Rifts, Library etc. the quest lag after every mob kill is insane.
  19. Epic

Tainted Jewel Drops

Yeah just bad luck, I find the best place to farm them is east of the castle, where the slimes and basilaur are mixed together, I've farmed 100's for my T7's. Good luck out there :D
  20. Epic

Suggestions

I asked this a long time ago, not sure if it was ever answered. Is there any way you guy can make it so we can swap our gliders while playing quickstep, or any other song.
Back