Search results

1. Lilya

Can't connect to game because of 4G LTE connection

Thanks for response. I reinstalled the game a few times. After that I played around with settings and just turned everything off and started game in window and it worked! I guess there's a problem with my internet when trying to send some specific client information to your server. THANKS
  2. Lilya

Can't connect to game because of 4G LTE connection

Because of things that happened to me here: [edit: put wrong link] https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/internet-through-4g-lte-cellphone-disconnect-always-when-choosing-server.8946/#post-68893 I can't login to game or do anything to solve the problem. I did have about 12-15k gold...
  3. Lilya

Internet through 4G LTE cellphone. Disconnect always when choosing server.

Is there anything I can do to help with this?
  4. Lilya

Internet through 4G LTE cellphone. Disconnect always when choosing server.

Hi, I only have LTE connection, and it works well enough for me in other games (no problems in MOBAs or other mmo's, with one exception being Atlas Reactor(TRION game as well)), but there seems to be a problem with this kind of connection and this server. Is there any way to repair this? I...
  5. Lilya

WTS T5 sword EPIC Midnight Mist

bump
  6. Lilya

Still up
  7. Lilya

Send mail with offer to Viri (east)
  8. Lilya

Client crashing after pressing play

The solution that I got presented is: redownload the game. Sadly I can't spare the bandwidth. The problem seems to be connected with this server's launcher, since whatever login information I type in, after clicking play it loads the splash and halfway through disappears. The launcher doesn't...
  9. Lilya

Client crashing after pressing play

I have the same issue for about 2 days, did you find a solution in the end?
  10. Lilya

Any point playing anything other than Darkrunner?

I have to agree with Midas. Go plate shield hexblade with fiend passive and even tho they jump around and constant cc you, they will die. EDIT: Be prepared to be obliterated by sorcerers, and mostly defilers
  11. Lilya

Disconnects in arena.

I heard it's a common problem here. Myself, I'm disconnected from arenas about every third game. It's especially annoying since this game loads a long time, and you don't get honor, while an entry is used. As far as I understand it has something to do with server thinking you are using skills...
Back